"Motivational" Pic of My Cobra :)

VtekII

Established Member
poster78328016.jpg

being that his car makes close to 900 HP i believe, i would say his car could be pink with purple polka dots and still blow your doors off without even trying.

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
being that his car makes close to 900 HP i believe, i would say his car could be pink with purple polka dots and still blow your doors off without even trying.

It's okay, he drives a GT. Kinda like being the ginger kid in grade school. :burnout:

My94GT

Established Member

i thought his car was broke or for sale os some bs like that?? i just remember the ls1killer call out being a total flop due to many reasons. :shrug:

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member

I know, hell 98% of the cars on this site could blow my doors off. I'm just poking fun. His car makes godly power and I'd never f*** with it.

It's okay, he drives a GT. Kinda like being the ginger kid in grade school. :burnout:

lol, Still better then driving an sn95.

i thought his car was broke or for sale os some bs like that?? i just remember the ls1killer call out being a total flop due to many reasons. :shrug:

Maybe you should re-read the thread. He was joking and trying to stir the pot a little.

My94GT

Established Member
Maybe you should re-read the thread. He was joking and trying to stir the pot a little.

:beer: too lazy to read the thread it got boring towards the end. got all the info i wanted in a matter of one post.

and be easy on the sn95 bashing :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread