Motivational Speaker in Iraq

bunk22

Established Member
Along with this goes how hard can it be to train Iraqi forces??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbK76okexVk]YouTube - Iraqi Jumping Jacks[/ame]

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
This is awesome.

Props to that guy!

He seems to be a bit angry though lol

bunk22

Established Member
This is awesome.

Props to that guy!

He seems to be a bit angry though lol

I work with Saudi's every day in the Navy's flight program and it's so damn frustrating. Now add to that your men are being ambushed and killed due to their ineptness and I could see being that angry, if not more.

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
I work with Saudi's every day in the Navy's flight program and it's so damn frustrating. Now add to that your men are being ambushed and killed due to their ineptness and I could see being that angry, if not more.

Oh I side with you 100% and I understand as much as a 19 year old kid that has never stepped foot over there can.

The last statement I made about him being mad was just my sad attempt to make a funny. A little sarcasm if you will, I wasn't trying to defend the shitheads he is yelling at.

And I commend you and thank you for what you are doing over in the sand box! :beer: I very thankful and appreciative

Last edited:

bunk22

Established Member
Oh I side with you 100% and I understand as much as a 19 year old kid that has never stepped foot over there can.

The last statement I made about him being mad was just my sad attempt to make a funny. A little sarcasm if you will, I wasn't trying to defend the shitheads he is yelling at.

And I commend you and thank you for what you are doing over in the sand box! :beer: I very thankful and appreciative

I understood, I was just adding my .02 on top yours :beer: It's the net, just comes off wrong sometimes.

Pnsh3r

Established Member
that ass-chewing was weak (trust me I know). Instead of some nerdy officer there should have been an old marine gunnery sergeant tearing them a new one, instead. But, videos of that shit never surface. lol

bunk22

Established Member
that ass-chewing was weak (trust me I know). Instead of some nerdy officer there should have been an old marine gunnery sergeant tearing them a new one, instead. But, videos of that shit never surface. lol

Being he was most likely the man in charge and chewing out their officer corps as well, he had to do it. That particular officer didn't look nerdy to me and there's always the problem with the media getting a hold of something like this and it getting out of hand. So there's a bit of gaming involved I think. Closed door, maybe different.

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
Damn those guys doing side strattle hops look like a bunch of retarded chimps. Those phucks are lazy, l had to work for almost a year with them. Most of them were attacking us. But when an lED blew one of there trucks with 5 guys in it to shredds and scatterd them for about a block things kinda settled down because they started working some. You see this dumb stuff is part of the reason we are still over there. We are just wasting time and money on them. Half that crowd them POS probably took off the next day to attack our troops.:cuss::cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread