Moved to San Diego

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Hey all, just got stationed at Miramar so I'll be in the area. Looking forward to bumpin into some of ya someday..... Another cobra on the streets is never a bad thing. :beer:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
cool, maybe we'll se ya around. hey theres a big car meet every friday nite in Escondido called "crusin grand". lots of cars. google it for directions, see ya there.:burnout:

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Thanks guys! That cruisin grand thing looks sweet! I'm looking forward to meeting some of ya.

SVTBMG- Thanks for the compliments, I'll take you for a spin sometime.

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
Thanks guys! That cruisin grand thing looks sweet! I'm looking forward to meeting some of ya.

SVTBMG- Thanks for the compliments, I'll take you for a spin sometime.

I must see your car sometime! I have always been impressed with what you have gotten out of those little 50mm turbos!:beer:

smashedheadcat

Established Member
I must see your car sometime! I have always been impressed with what you have gotten out of those little 50mm turbos!:beer:
Thanks! More boost is on the way. I've been stock fuel pump limited, but now a full return system is coming. I think you guys would like the way the power comes in with the 50's. Well, now that it's an auto it really doesn't matter....

Greg@RET

Established Member
Yeah I am about 1.5 hrs north of you. You should come up to the 1/8 mi here at Irwindale Speedway. There is also California Speedway and Famoso Raceway.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
I'll head up there for some practice for sure. Where's the Racers edge tuning place?? I may need to dial in some things once I finish up the fuel system.

Users who are viewing this thread