Moved

03yellow

Established Member
Here we go again: my clutch question gets moved but a what color shifter handle or what brake padsto buy ,,,,, Stay in term talk.
I Like posting in Term talk over the past(million) years for a fast reply.
PS I've spent tens of thousands with the venders here; more like hundreds of thousands and all were questions asked i'n term talk. I've never looked or posted anywhere else. I like seeing all the post i'n term talk!
PSS: I have been kinda a smart a$$ lately. Sorry!!!

VtekII

Established Member
i do agree, noone looks in anyof the other sub groups honestly. terminator talk is always(was) the fastest way to get a response of somesort

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
before there were subforums there was only the talk. perhaps it should revert now that the cars are getting older

mrose75

Established Member
I understand your point but that's the point of moving them, to put them where they belong and get people used to the idea. I've stress surfing the other threads, they are still slower but if "we" the members start using them more then they won't be as slow. Up until recently I've always posted in Talk as well, it gets the most traffic. But if you go to the thread you should be in you may find your question was already asked and answered. And you'll learn patience, which everybody LOVES to do.

MustangJim21

Established Member
Though I have not posted much on this forum, I do browse it quite regularly, and have to admit that I agree with the OP.

I understand the idea of the sub forums, but if you look at the post in the Terminator Talk section, 95% of them should not be there and should be in their respective sub forum. :shrug:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Here we go again: my clutch question gets moved but a what color shifter handle or what brake padsto buy ,,,,, Stay in term talk.
I Like posting in Term talk over the past(million) years for a fast reply.
PS I've spent tens of thousands with the venders here; more like hundreds of thousands and all were questions asked i'n term talk. I've never looked or posted anywhere else. I like seeing all the post i'n term talk!
PSS: I have been kinda a smart a$$ lately. Sorry!!!

So you are unhappy with the responses/answers you got in your original thread?
There are posts that asked you questions over there that you did not bother to answer. That's pretty rude.
Instead you decided to kick some sand around?

ARE YOU SURE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO ACCOMPLISH?

Don't like how this forum is being run? So you post a protest thread?
Guess what? That's an infraction that is just waiting to be issued.
I don't give out infractions very often, I have also been on here a long time before I ever even thought about doing the mod thing. You are not a newb and should know better.

Post a suggestion in the suggestion thread. Or you can keep :poke: poking and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread