Movie: Unleashed -> Garbage, crap, junk, etc.

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
The wife and I purchased this movie on DirecTV PPV today. With Morgan Freeman and Jet-Li starring in it, I wondered why the movie never went to theatres. I now know why. It was a complete waste of $4. Yes, this movie is not even worth the $4 charge for a PPV flick. Most of all, I'm mad at the 2hrs of my life wasted on this garbage.
Honestly, this is the first time Freeman has let me down but the more Jet-Li movies I watch the more I come away feeling annoyed.

Storyline blew big time and was very unbelieveable.
No chemistry between actors.
Jet-Li's character was very annoying.
The loan shark/gangsters were very very annoying.
Blind man's daughter was annoting.
Morgan did what he could but had nothing to work with.

Overall it sucked ass.
:mj:

Last edited:

svtTom01

Motorboatin' S.O.B
Established Member
Got5onIt said:
The wife and I purchased this movie on DirecTV PPV today. With Morgan Freeman and Jet-Li starring in it, I wondered why the movie never went to theatres. I now know why. It was a complete waste of $4. Yes, this movie is not even worth the $4 charge for a PPV flick. Most of all, I'm mad at the 2hrs of my life wasted on this garbage.
Honestly, this is the first time Freeman has let me down but the more Jet-Li movies I watch the more I come away feeling annoyed.

Storyline blew big time and was very unbelieveable.
No chemistry between actors.
Jet-Li's character was very annoying.
The loan shark/gangsters were very very annoying.
Blind man's daughter was annoting.
Morgan did what he could but had nothing to work with.

Overall it sucked ass.
:mj:

So, you expected a movie starring both Morgan Freeman and Jet Li to be good? Morgan Freeman was terrible in Unleashed as well as Batman Begins. I agree with the fact that the daughter and gansters were quite cliche and very annoying (not strong acting at all) and the film definitely lacked chemistry. It's definitely a renter, but not one you'll want to purchase.

Last edited:

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
I only wanted to watch some asskicking. The movie wasnt THAT bad...I mean comon. The scene in the pit with the weapons. That was quality.

Friendchicken

So you bought this for a story line.. that was your first mistake.

I bought it to see knuckle busting.. and it did not disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread