Moving to AZ in a couple months

djhubb123

Established Member
So im movin to Arizona in a couple months, Tempe to be exact, and Im looking for a job. Something entry level that doesnt require a degree. I would like something full time and really dont care what it is. I dont know if theres any shops lookin for a clean up guy or whatever. I do have basic knowledge of cars but like i said no degrees or certificates. If you guys can help me out in anyway i would appreciate it.

Thanx
Dan

djhubb123

Established Member
Nothin huh? Anyway definitely guna need some new car buds. what goes on around the Tempe area. any weekly get togethers or anything?

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Idk of any jobs but every Saturday night there is a big car meet at the pavillions in Scottsdale. You will find any car/truck/ and bike there. There is a mustang section as well!

flS/R

Established Member
prepare for the HOT

since you want something which does not require degree try Home Depot. They are advertising that they will be hiring a load of people for the spring season. At least this is something which will get you started

bmitchell373

Established Member
My shop needs a mechanic, fab tech. Its off of cave creek and deer valley. We are a custom/restoration shop. Focus mainly on older cars, but do new cars on occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread