moving to AZ. need advice

JJackson

Established Member
well work has presented me with an opportunity to move to AZ from Nebraska around the first of the year. I will be looking in the chandler area. Im more so looking to rent a place whether it be an apartment or house until i can get to know the area and get a feel for it. what are some good neighborhoods / apartments to look at in chandler? the reason im admit on chadler is because that is where our office is located and i don't like commuting very far for work. i am young still and single if that matters. i will also need a garage for my garage queen, i like going out and having a good time, i also like doing some fun runs in mexico. also how close is the nearest 1/4 mile track?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Various areas in Chandler are good. Many nice houses selling for cheap or have the option to rent. Too many housing areas to list ha. But apartments something called the Greens or Greenlands can't remember, my friend lives there. Very nice apartments, that also have a 1 car garage space. Very nice place. It's off Almaschool rd. and Chandler blvd. if that helps any.

And as far as the track, Firebird International raceway is about 10-15 minutes away or less. Lot's of different cars attend. Good place. Also has drifting courses. And Speedworld is about an hour away; even better cars there.

Since you are young if you are looking to have fun, Mill Ave. is the place to go. Lots of fine college girls gather there. Bars, clubs, food and all that there. ASU campus is right around the corner. Lots fine drunk babes by the time it hits 10pm strolling down Mill ave. lol.

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
My family has a place off McQueen and chandler Blvd. Great neighborhood, and a high density of hotrodders. Quick access to the 202 and Firebird has fri night test n tune.

Indykid

Established Member
I moved out here a couple of years ago from the Midwest and the local forums here were going pretty strong, so much that I started one. Fast forward to now all the of the local site are dead as hell, the pavs are great but I drink to much to ever make it out lol.

Joeazhp

Established Member
well work has presented me with an opportunity to move to AZ from Nebraska around the first of the year. I will be looking in the chandler area. Im more so looking to rent a place whether it be an apartment or house until i can get to know the area and get a feel for it. what are some good neighborhoods / apartments to look at in chandler? the reason im admit on chadler is because that is where our office is located and i don't like commuting very far for work. i am young still and single if that matters. i will also need a garage for my garage queen, i like going out and having a good time, i also like doing some fun runs in mexico. also how close is the nearest 1/4 mile track?

i used to live in the apts. on alma school and pecos on the s.e. corner. mine had a driveway w/ an attached garage to the apt. by far my favorite apt. i lived in. place is called pillar at pecos if you wanna look up the website

Users who are viewing this thread