Moving to Louisiana

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Any guys here from the Lafayette, La area? I'm fixing to move there and I'm just wondering what a good area of town is to live in. I appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks.

Entrenched

Established Member
Best city in the state. Great food, great people, and always something to do. I've lived all over Louisiana. Check out Youngsville, Broussard, and most parts of S. Lafayette.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
You mean I have to put up with you being an hour or so down the road?
Can't help you though. I've been there several times but couldn't tell you where to live.

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
i personally wouldn't live any more west than Lafayette, east than where we live now, south than Houma, or north than Grammercy... anything beyond those lines is either ghetto New Orleans trash, ghetto Baton Rouge trash, or drive a hour to Wal Mart kind of farmland..

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
i personally wouldn't live any more west than Lafayette, east than where we live now, south than Houma, or north than Grammercy... anything beyond those lines is either ghetto New Orleans trash, ghetto Baton Rouge trash, or drive a hour to Wal Mart kind of farmland..

We're in Paulina, and yes I hear you.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Well I appreciate yalls input guys. I'll probably be heading out there first thing come January to scope it out.

Users who are viewing this thread