Moving to Panama Beach area, few questions?

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
I'll be moving to the Panama Beach area in the begging to middle of next year and was wondering where a good place to buy a house is? Looking for a nice neighbor hood where I don't need to worry about stupid shit happening. But somewhere close to Tyndall Air Force Base.

Or if you all could suggest area's to stay away from lol.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I do not know that part of Florida very well. However, anytime I relocated to a new area I researched good professional realtors and gave them my requirements (price, house size and style and type of community) and they did well for me.

Good luck.

Bumblebee03

Established Member
Stay away from Millville, Springfield, most of Parker. The nicer parts are Lynn Haven, Panama City, and most of Callaway. You will have to hit me up when you get here. I can introduce you to all the other mustang nuts we have.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Stay away from Millville, Springfield, most of Parker. The nicer parts are Lynn Haven, Panama City, and most of Callaway. You will have to hit me up when you get here. I can introduce you to all the other mustang nuts we have.

How u supposed to get a hooker if you don't goto those areas?!

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
just don't go there to find one......................end up with VD!!!!

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
Yeah man just waiting on orders. They said beginning of this year I was supposed to leave the hell hole I'm in now and go to Florida but I haven't heard shit about it in the past month. But today when I asked they said mid year possibly end of this year. So I have no idea any more man lol. Freakin military always keeps you in the dark.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
Well orders are finally dropping so I will be coming to panama city in the next few months. Went there for a live fire exercise a few weeks ago and I like the city, but the areas around the base are questionable at best lol. Started to learn the area and really like back beach properties but damn they're expensive. Looks like Lynn Haven it is where I'll end up. BTW are there any better clubs besides stupid LaVila and Coyote's?

speedsun

Established Member
There's Spinnakers too, not sure how good it is. I went to Coyote Ugly because it was near my resort when I stayed there a few months ago. Nice to see a preggo chick in a cut off shirt still dancing on the bar. So I ended up at Pineapple Willie's for more booze and less throw up in my mouth.

PCB seems a lil over hyped to me. I guess during spring break its hopping but normal vacation its just another typical beach with a outside mall.

Ill be out there tomorrow tho for the meet. I might end up stationed at Tyndall depending on where my follow on goes. Are you coming from Langley?

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
Negative, I'm at Holloman. Worst base in CONUS if you ask me, been here for 6 long years unfortunately. Where are you coming from and what's your job?

Yeah PCB is over hyped, but it seems better than here. Everyone in this small town is so damned retarded and can't drive for shit so I'm looking forward to moving. Driving the cobra in town always gets the ghetto wanna be hood rats loo.king and almost had the wheels jacked. But thank god for C&C permits.

Last edited:

speedsun

Established Member
Ive been at Hurlburt for 4 years. Only about an hour away or so. Im avi but i have a buddy out at tyndall on -22's

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Hey OP, revamping an old thread cause Im in the same shoes you were. Stationed at Holloman and hoping to get orders to Tyndall. Did you make the move to Tyndall? How is it? Is there a big Mustang crew? I dont have a Stang at the moment, sold my SB Cobra a couple years ago, but will def be back in one again soon.

'03snkbt

Established Member
i'll chime in.....
there are quite a few of us MUSTANG guys around here!!! it's just hit and miss when we try to get something going......work schedules conflict.
holler if/when you head this way...:beer:

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Sounds good! I appreciate it! Not exactly sure when Ill be headed that way but hopefully before summer next year. Im excited to get back in a Musatng as I sold my Cobra a few years ago. Looking to get more of a street/strip Fox vs. a cruiser. So are there any good shops around? Dynos, tuners, speed shops? Hows the street racin scene? Since Street Outlaws has been on the wife wants to see how it really is. LOL.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback and Ill be frequenting this thread/section more often.

'03snkbt

Established Member
Sounds good! I appreciate it! Not exactly sure when Ill be headed that way but hopefully before summer next year. Im excited to get back in a Musatng as I sold my Cobra a few years ago. Looking to get more of a street/strip Fox vs. a cruiser. So are there any good shops around? Dynos, tuners, speed shops? Hows the street racin scene? Since Street Outlaws has been on the wife wants to see how it really is. LOL.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback and Ill be frequenting this thread/section more often.

Street scene....fair
Shops....couple
Tuners....Eric Brooks 1hr east!!!
We GTG regularly to turn wrenches and go out and play with what we build..:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread