mp3 ringtones

01kotaRT

Established Member
not that its all that important but i was just wonderin' if anybody knew of a good website to get them from. im currently using AC/DC- Thunderstruck but could use a change. thanks.

01kotaRT

Established Member
hmmmm, not really sure. i suppose you could but i have no idea how. anybody have on clues on how to make them?

umachme

°Mach Speed°
Established Member
01kotaRT said:
hmmmm, not really sure. i suppose you could but i have no idea how. anybody have on clues on how to make them?

Goto www.downloads.com they have a program on there that will do it for you. You just load a song and you can clip it, and they send it to a site where your phone dl's it. It took me like 5min to get a song, but I don't have a multimedia package on it. So I had to still pay for the D/L.

01kotaRT

Established Member
umachme said:
Goto www.downloads.com they have a program on there that will do it for you. You just load a song and you can clip it, and they send it to a site where your phone dl's it. It took me like 5min to get a song, but I don't have a multimedia package on it. So I had to still pay for the D/L.

good idea but i switched from windows to Suse linux 9.3 not too long ago so i doubt they have a program thats compatible, thanks for the help though.

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
01kotaRT said:
lol, that would kick ass if someone could do it.

I might can get one together tonight, but you'd need to have a way to upload to your phone. I use a cable and transfer straight from my computer but you have to have the right software for it depending on the manufacturer. Any other noises you'd like in the ringtone? Screeching tires after a few revs with a loud blower whining away?

01kotaRT

Established Member
BradN01 said:
I might can get one together tonight, but you'd need to have a way to upload to your phone. I use a cable and transfer straight from my computer but you have to have the right software for it depending on the manufacturer. Any other noises you'd like in the ringtone? Screeching tires after a few revs with a loud blower whining away?

sounds good man

Users who are viewing this thread