Mr clean auto dry

03cobra34

Established Member
I bought the thing becouse I heard that it worked good. Either I'm doing something wrong or this thing isn't all that great. I followed the directions (rinse-wash-rinse-filter rinse) and I'm still getting spots. I tried three washes with this thing and the third wash I even bought a new filter. Does anyone have some tips for this thing or does it just suck?I'm sure that there is a thread for this allready but when I tried to do a search I keep gettin a fatal error. :shrug:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobra34
I bought the thing becouse I heard that it worked good. Either I'm doing something wrong or this thing isn't all that great. I followed the directions (rinse-wash-rinse-filter rinse) and I'm still getting spots. I tried three washes with this thing and the third wash I even bought a new filter. Does anyone have some tips for this thing or does it just suck?I'm sure that there is a thread for this allready but when I tried to do a search I keep gettin a fatal error. :shrug:
took mine back after 1` wash.

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Mine works good except for the rear window, and sometimes the front window. It's alright if you dont have the extra 5 minutes it takes to dry your car....

bsmith9165

Established Member
My car is black and I havent had a problem with the product. I do know that you have to do the final rinse very well and by this you have to keep the nozzle about 12 inch from the car's surface. I love it because it has greatly reduced the swirlies on my car

03cobra34

Established Member
Originally posted by bsmith9165
My car is black and I havent had a problem with the product. I do know that you have to do the final rinse very well and by this you have to keep the nozzle about 12 inch from the car's surface. I love it because it has greatly reduced the swirlies on my car

I went over the car twice with the auto dry setting

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Im getting very little spots, if any. First time worked perfect, no spots at all. :D

CobraTone

Established Member
Mine works great and i like how easy it is to use, don't need a bucket. I used it a few times on my old black cobra as well, didn't get very many spots, if any at all.

BlownCobraGirl

~SVT Sweet Thang~
I've used mine a few times and it's worked good for me everytime. I think it's an overall great product, but buying replacement solution & filters sucks.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I like it and it works well for me. It just uses WAY too much soap though! I still use a bucket just to conserve on their special soap.

U.M.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Maybe we should discuss whether or not we have wells or city water. The Mr. Clean autodry system is worthless with my well water...

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Never used it before, but I know it has a money back guarantee. If you don't like it, call them up.

r6bullet

Established Member
Mine just sits in the garage, I don't think my house has enough water pressure to get all of the soap off. That is my problem with it, after the water drys their is soap all of the car. So I just stick with my powerwashers and hand drying the car. That works so much better

Users who are viewing this thread