MRT Catted H-Pipe in stock????

snakeyes

Established Member
Anyone have a catted MRT H-pipe in stock? Not looking for a great deal just need one soon.

Thanks.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
HAHA....keep looking, I have been all week, MRT is out of them, the price went up, and JBA hasnt made any more. Nino is out, and I cant come up with anyone online that has one.

FYI there is a guy on here with an O/R version...

snakeyes

Established Member
mblgjr said:
HAHA....keep looking, I have been all week, MRT is out of them, the price went up, and JBA hasnt made any more. Nino is out, and I cant come up with anyone online that has one.

FYI there is a guy on here with an O/R version...

Yup. That is what I have found as well. Looks like I may get an X-pipe instead. It may have been worth waiting for at the lowwer price but not anymore. Thanks for confirming what I feared. I wonder if there was enough demand we could get a GP for the old price.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
i have one (catted version) but its back at the Manufacturer for repairs. 3 of the 4 O2 bungs had weld flash in them. I wasnt too happy with the problems seeing as i spent a lot of money on this, i expected it to be perfect ya know. Anyways, Scott Hoag, owner of MRT is working on taking care of this problem. Very good customer service!!! Anyways, im sure you could purchase that pipe when they're done. I ended up putting the stock h-pipe back on.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Oh, I know that they are still making them, I just wanted to find one so I can do it as the same time as the whipple, but I dont have everything else together yet either, so I guess I'll just wait.

astippich

Established Member
ws6jjp, thats the first quality issue I've ever heard of with the mrt catted h. Snakeyes, I'll sell mine for $1500 and you pay shipping, lol.

snakeyes

Established Member
WS6JJP said:
i have one (catted version) but its back at the Manufacturer for repairs. 3 of the 4 O2 bungs had weld flash in them. I wasnt too happy with the problems seeing as i spent a lot of money on this, i expected it to be perfect ya know. Anyways, Scott Hoag, owner of MRT is working on taking care of this problem. Very good customer service!!! Anyways, im sure you could purchase that pipe when they're done. I ended up putting the stock h-pipe back on.

When do you expect it back from MRT?

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
snakeyes said:
When do you expect it back from MRT?

well if they end up giving me my money back then never. When i talked with Scott (owner of MRT) he instructed me to send it out to JBA Headers in san diego,ca, i guess thats where they are manufactured at. Anyways, once they go over it im guessing it will go back to MRT (in michigan) If you were interested in it give Scott a call and maybe he'll give you a discount on it?? He should know what pipe you're talking about because like stated above they really dont have too many quality problems with them. Even when this one was fitted to my car it was a perfect fit, and it also sat up in there real nice (close to the floor pan , not sagging down)

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
I have mine sitting in my shed wrapped up nicely with the 02 sensor extensions inside. It was WAAAY tooo loud and unbearable drone with the stinger's for my taste. I'm located in Windsor,Ontario,Canada,just across the border from Detroit, Michigan. What are the procedures I should do if someone is interested in buying it? It spent about 2 hour's on the car before I wrapped it and put it away so my wife wouldn't see it. :rollseyes

snakeyes

Established Member
pld said:
I have mine sitting in my shed wrapped up nicely with the 02 sensor extensions inside. It was WAAAY tooo loud and unbearable drone with the stinger's for my taste. I'm located in Windsor,Ontario,Canada,just across the border from Detroit, Michigan. What are the procedures I should do if someone is interested in buying it? It spent about 2 hour's on the car before I wrapped it and put it away so my wife wouldn't see it. :rollseyes

If you are interested in selling it name a price and we can go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread