Mrt H pipe & Magnapack vids

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Nice vids, the catted H seems to quiet the packs down a bit. Mine scream with the O/R prochamber once they broke in. Nice tire chirp in the first vid too sounded like an old Atari game--that was sweet.

RioRed4v

Established Member
BoneCrusher said:
Nice vids, the catted H seems to quiet the packs down a bit. Mine scream with the O/R prochamber once they broke in. Nice tire chirp in the first vid too sounded like an old Atari game--that was sweet.

yea..mine got alot louder as well once they broke in a bit. kinda cool actually.

i have a bassani o/r x with the packs and the damn thing is louder than hell. my buddy has prochamber with the packs also...sounds sweet.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Get a prochamber and a dumps and that thing will sound better. My buddies old GT had prochamber with mac dumps and was loud as Hell but sounded good.

Azure Mach1

Established Member
OK guys, I screwed up the header. The car has Magnaflows, not Packs. I'll try to fix it.

I had an SLP system but it was to loud. The Magnaflows are about perfect for me.

Azure Mach1

Established Member
OhOneSnake:
I use the bra for highway driving. It isn't on when I'm cruising around. I do agree with most that they don't look that good but niether do rock chips.

Users who are viewing this thread