MSC needs more 94-98 cobras

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
MSC is going down on Saturday October 16th at US41 in Morrocco, IN. I will most likely be tech.

Cost is $30 pre-paid, and $40 at the gate.
8am-4pm

The event will be sponsored by Billetflow.

Open to all Mustangs and Fords. Spread the word.

Last time the show was dominated by 03/04 cobra owners, and this time around i would like to see more 94-98 cobras. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

blk96SVT

Established Member
I will be there again. Yeah, we definietly were outnumbered last time. Is your car going to be done in time?!? Who and where do I send the check to? Thanks alot.

Tim

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Do you have an address for US 41, so I can see how far of a drive it is going to be for me?

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Tim, I will have my car there this time! Only problem is it wont have a poweradder and thats going to suck since the motor has such a low compression. I sent you a PM for the address.

41's website went down a while back and still isnt up yet. I think Hank has the address, so ill post it when i get it.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I really wish I could make it, it wouldn't be too bad of a drive for me, maybe 3 hours I imagine.

I just don't know if it would work out with school and everything. I'll have to see once it gets closer.

Are there different fees for spectator versus racer?

Users who are viewing this thread