MSC Prepaid List

hj16

Established Member
The list of those who have prepaid is as follows. We thank you innumerously for supporting the event and prepaying. We look forward to meeting you all. We cannot thank you enough for your support. :rockon:

Andrew Bingaman
Kyle Jacob
Hank Jarzabkowski
Dan Marovich
Jason Schmidt
Eric Jones
Cliff Victoria
Harvey Walden III
Larry Hovey
Dennis Hennessey
John Preisler
Josh Smith
Tim Havens
Steve Robertson
Ken Struss
Matt Cain
Ken Kruse
Susan Crawford
Bob Ratliff
Shane Halleman
Carl Wennerholm
Kevin ? (ILLINI SVT)

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Anyone from Texas registered to come? I'm flirting with the idea but the chances are slim..

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Jerryk
Anyone from Texas registered to come? I'm flirting with the idea but the chances are slim..
Nope. There was talk, but thats all it was. It isnt that bad of drive, Im actually driving down to Dallas May 13th.

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
900 miles each way, I'm not upto doing it alone both ways, race and try to stay awake on the way back.. :) If you hear of anybody else considering it have them ping me (or anybody from TX reading this that might be interested in going).

Jerry

blk96SVT

Established Member
Hank-
Any news on the number of days this is going to be? I hope two days still.

Tim

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by blk96SVT
Hank-
Any news on the number of days this is going to be? I hope two days still.

Tim
We the money up front to have it be two days. Im pretty sure everyone would prefer Saturday, and Id rather not go for two, go friday, then only have enough $$$ for one. JDM calls back tomorrow morning, what they do could make our decision.:read:

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member

Jerryk, I'll be heading up that way and should be there on Saturday to spectate, but we are flying up for the Indy 500, so I won't have my car :cryying: Sorry, that doesn't help you much does it?

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Originally posted by 03blacksnake
Jerryk, I'll be heading up that way and should be there on Saturday to spectate, but we are flying up for the Indy 500, so I won't have my car :cryying: Sorry, that doesn't help you much does it?

Nah but thats cool, thanks for the reply! Enjoy Indy, I have never been but its on the ToDo list!

hj16

Established Member
900 miles each way, I'm not upto doing it alone both ways, race and try to stay awake on the way back.. :) If you hear of anybody else considering it have them ping me (or anybody from TX reading this that might be interested in going).

Jerry
Hit up Coleman, you could probably sucker him into going:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread