MSX Group Buy BBK Longtubes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quik Z06

Established Member
MSX Group Buy BBK Longtubes!! $415 Shipped!!

logo.jpg

Mustang Cobra
Ceramic Coated BBK Longtube Headers

Here’s your chance to get *BRAND NEW* Ceramic Coated BBK LongTube Headers for your Cobra. This is a more free flowing system then OEM, yet it still holds the OEM quality and reliability for the street or strip! There is no better way to free up the exhaust system so that you can get the fullest potential out of your ride.

BBK has tested and proven gains of 17-23 RWHP when using their Header & H-Pipe combination, when tested by such magazines as SuperFord and Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords.

With the BBK LongTube Headers, you know you’re getting a quality product with a lot of R & D! BBK’s Headers are:
  • Computer Mandrel-Bent 1 5/8" Tubing Ensuring Even Flow Throughout The Entire System
  • 3/8" Thick Laser-Cut Flanges
  • 16 Gauge Aluminized Steel Tubing
  • Polished Ceramic Finish
  • With Gains of 17-23 RWHP

Polished Ceramic is a better choice for Header Coating than Chrome due to it’s extreme temperature tolerance. Whereas Chrome coated headers would tend to discolor over time, Polished Ceramic headers will retain their color much longer than chrome, and offer better longevity and protection for your exhaust system. It also has the added benefit of heat displacement; polished ceramic will not allow as much heat to seep through to your engine compartment - it will push it out the exhaust! This will lead to slightly lower temperatures in the engine compartment, further adding to both its life span as well as other components in your engine bay.

BBK.jpg

Here's a list of those that are interested:
  1. Mystic1219
  2. 96badvenm
  3. scuzzdude2587
  4. ju015dd
  5. super302
  6. Cookieman00x
  7. misterb
  8. kaczman
  9. Shifty Powers
  10. SanDiego01Snake
  11. kxt
  12. nitemarestang
  13. Pest36
  14. Slow984now
  15. AROD
  16. 03SonicSnake
  17. mtl-biker

If anyone else wants to be added to the list, let me know! Thanks

There are a few ways to place an order, you can call 209-607-6524 and ask for Pete, 209-648-0325 and ask for Billy. If you wish to purchase through Paypal, please remit all payments to [email protected] in the amount of $427 (this includes all paypal fees shipped). For mail-in payments, please PM me for mailing address. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

The Longtubes are $400 and shipping is $15.00. For local P/U, please feel free to e-mail me for directions. The headers will ship within 2-3 business days within purchase.

Thanks
Pete @ MSX:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Just to let you guys know we are taking orders for these for $400 + $15 shipping. We have quite a few people interested in other forums so we can go ahead and do it at this price. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yes they are pretty nice, All headers with a ceramic coating arent very shiny like chrome obviously but if they were just chrome they would get disclolored because of the heat. I will be getting a set of these for my car as well pretty soon. Heres a pic...

BBK.jpg

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Ok guys all PM's returned. I can also do Catted X-pipes for $315 since a few of you have asked. Thanks

Quik Z06

Established Member
The catted H is $299+ shipping, yes they are illegal in CA, but what isnt :) I'll be putting a set on my car soon. I dont know how bad the cops are in your area but they dont mess with the domestics too much around here :) Let me know. Thanks

Quik Z06

Established Member
Thread updated with pricing and payment info. Thanks for the orders so far, keep em goming guys!! :thumbsup:

Pete

kennycoulter

Established Member
whats the tube off the front? is that where the o2 gets relocated? the amount to be paypaled is 415 or 427? is this shipped anywhere?when is the deal over?

Quik Z06

Established Member
The tube on the front is for the O2 sensor. If you paid with paypal, the total was $427. The $415 is if you mail in or C.C. orders over the phone. That is shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. The Gb pricing will be good until 10/31/06. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Pete @ MSX

Quik Z06

Established Member
Ok guys we had a recent mix up BBK sent these to a wrong address so we had to order more to get to everyone that ordered, so we have 2-3 extra BBK LT's for 03-04 Cobra sitting at the shop ready for shipment. $400+ $15 shipping. I think I may keep a set for me though, they look sweet :)

Quik Z06

Established Member
Depends on if your serious and when you could pay...I may be able to do it if you pay quick. Let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread