mt et street r bias 28x11.5x15 tires

krhonn

Established Member
I was wondering if the stated tire in the title will fit on a 14 gt with a 1.5" drop?
The car will see the strip at times and didn't know if they would grow taller (during burnout) and rub?

krhonn

Established Member
I found the location this question should've been asked.
Please delete thread.
Thanks

old01cobra

Established Member
I was wondering if the stated tire in the title will fit on a 14 gt with a 1.5" drop?
The car will see the strip at times and didn't know if they would grow taller (during burnout) and rub?

Not apples too apples but Im running the 28x11.5x17 bias ply m/t's on a 2001 cobra with H+R race springs out back with no rubbing, I'm thinking you'd be fine as I still have the IRS so these things sit lower than normal.

old01cobra

Established Member

BTW whatever they did too these things as far as compound they're awesome. Im only putting down 460rwhp still NA but damn I can do 3000+rpm launches on the street with 4.30 gears without any spinning. They turned the car to a light too light goddess lol.

Users who are viewing this thread