MTR Performance built 2010 twin turbo Mustang

1badnacobra

Established Member
Last of the working is getting done today, will start putting miles on it tomorrow.
201016_zps4c92c3c7.jpg

201017_zps031d32d1.jpg

coposrv

Established Member
Why ditch the 3v? Lol. The work looks awesome and I'm sure it will make the numbers.

1badnacobra

Established Member
ha, no sir.. Waited a long time for this thing to be finished and want to be very safe with it right now.

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Nice build! BTW, the best way to "break it in" is WOT right out of the gate. Did it to mine and it's a good way to do it.

TClark22

Established Member
ha, no sir.. Waited a long time for this thing to be finished and want to be very safe with it right now.

as you should. I don't know proper break in procedures (suppose I should read up on that huh? lol). You will have plenty of meets and races for that bad boy once its in full beast mode.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Nice build! BTW, the best way to "break it in" is WOT right out of the gate. Did it to mine and it's a good way to do it.

as you should. I don't know proper break in procedures (suppose I should read up on that huh? lol). You will have plenty of meets and races for that bad boy once its in full beast mode.

Turbo98 is right....crank it up and WOT that bitch!

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
If you have AP steel top rings it will be really hard to seat the rings just driving normal.....which is probably why turbo98 said to go WOT. Very nice build!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread