Mud Flaps?!?!?!

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
In direct comparison to the 99, the tyres are wider towards the outside of the car. They sit out past the window wells just far enough to spew road grit up onto the sides of this race car.

Does anybody know of decent looking mud flaps?

Thanks,
Warp
:rolling:

Ray Ackerman

Established Member
Originally posted by Warp03Cobra
In direct comparison to the 99, the tyres are wider towards the outside of the car. They sit out past the window wells just far enough to spew road grit up onto the sides of this race car.

Does anybody know of decent looking mud flaps?

Thanks,
Warp
:rolling:

I'm also looking for a good looking set. Preferably a molded set that i can paint the same as the car. If you find a set let me/us know. If i can't if a good set i'm going with http://www.cleartastic.com/

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
This topic has already been discussed. A search will reward you with pictures and vendor information :-D

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by 03SoCalCobra
MUD FLAPS?? What the hell are you people smoking? :lol:
Not my style, but not bad either. I understand that very little of the flap shows, in actuality:

9902_MUDGUARDS.jpg

Previous post showed KarKraft sells them for $80

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by Ray Ackerman
I noticed a rock chip behind my drivers side rear wheel at 300 miles. I have to do something.

Get the 3M Scotchcal film. Do a search for "invisible bra". Little more expensive (but not by much, $80 for MUD FLAPS?!?! (COUGH)RIPOFF(COUGH), but looks better :)

Ray Ackerman

Established Member
Originally posted by NetworkingGuru

Get the 3M Scotchcal film. Do a search for "invisible bra". Little more expensive (but not by much, $80 for MUD FLAPS?!?! (COUGH)RIPOFF(COUGH), but looks better :)

I agree,the "invisible bra" is the way to go. I'm going to buy just the rear wheel pieces.

Ray Ackerman

Established Member
Originally posted by 93cobra-r
OMG!!!! :shrug: :lol:

Please step back from the crack pipe!!!:nono:

What's wrong with protecting the paint behind the rear wheels? The 3m film is just about invisible when it's on the car.

By the way,the crack pipe comment was very childish......Grow up!! You drive a Cobra, not a Yogo!!!

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by Ray Ackerman

What's wrong with protecting the paint behind the rear wheels? The 3m film is just about invisible when it's on the car.

Nothings wrong with it Ray :) Don't worry about him, I think you're on the right track with the 3M stuff. I'll probably do it myself once I get done making the car REALLY fast :) :burnout:

Ray Ackerman

Established Member
Originally posted by NetworkingGuru

Nothings wrong with it Ray :) Don't worry about him, I think you're on the right track with the 3M stuff. I'll probably do it myself once I get done making the car REALLY fast :) :burnout:
Thanks,it's amazing what some guy's post!!!

Users who are viewing this thread