muffler swap

SICKBOY

Established Member
its gettin handled this weekend need input on best sounding muffler to run with my O/R x this will be replacing LM1 resonators which were way to blappy and annoying lookin for a nice deep rumble heard magnaflow what's the word

Last edited:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
from what i hear, the h pipe is the best way to get the deeper muscle car sound out of our cars, i have a bassani o/r x pipe and bassani catback and my car sounds deep but with a hint of exotic car sound. thats what i have been told anyway. but i was thinkin about puttin flows into my bassani tubing and cant decide whether or not to do it. keep us posted on what u put in there.

SICKBOY

Established Member
damn see problem is i already am runnin the x and don't feel like buyin another mid pipe....so thinkin flows 40's or magnaflows ...can't find a clip to save my life and heard flows=shit as far as quality goes

astippich

Established Member
Try Spintech Prostreets, these mufflers sound deep. You will get a much deeper tone with an h.

SICKBOY

Established Member
o/r x and magnaflow muffler is great..no drone no raspy stock like quite in car good healthy tone outside

Users who are viewing this thread