Mullet Pole

How does the mullet stereotype fit you as a Mustang owner?

• No, I DO NOT have a mullet and NEVER had one.

Votes: 73 75.3%
  • No I DO NOT have a mullet but had one back in the day.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Yes, I have a mullet.

Votes: 7 7.2%

• Total voters

Pyro

Established Member
Mullet Pole(poll)

The stereotype is getting old. Let's do some research. As for me, I dont and never did AND I was in highschool in the 80's when they were "in"

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
I was also in highschool when that "look" was in, never had it, never will. I had long hair, but certainly not a mullet. It was NEVER cool to look like Joe Elliot :dw:

ps.. off to roadside?? :lol:

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
Move this crap outa here....

Why so serious? :shrug:

If there's any way to wipe out a stereotype, this is it.

Being upset about a stereotype such as this just shows insecurities. And if you DID have a mullet back in the day, no biggie...that was then.

Now, if you have a mullet now, then that's a different story...In which case, Sorry bro:-D

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I never had a mullet....too young. However, I have a friend whose hayday was the late 80's/early 90's and I have seen some pictures of him from back then. Man, he had this H U G E Arnold Schwarzamullet complete with mustache and IROC-Z. It's flippin hilarious!!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I never had one. Cloest thing to a mullet I had was a rat-tail(LOL). That's when I was like 10 or 11, because they were the shit then! Of course when I got it they went out of style so I chopped it off like a week later.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
A lot of my friends had mullets back in the day, in school (early 90 to mid 90's, before "mullets" existed). I still get on their shit about it. They have nothing on me, so PSSHHH.

Griffin

Established Member
LTHL PSI has one. I have tried to get him to cut it, but he is under the impression it looks good. He looks like a a member of the late 80's rock group White Snake or Europe.

Orange Poison

Established Member
I think I had one back in the 80's.....but it wasn't like Billy Ray Cirus or Like Randy Johnson's.

I mean, cum'on...who didn't look weird back in the eighties????

hamrmech

Established Member
my grandma went through all the old pictures and divided them between myself and brothers...i need to scan one of them, and put OWNED on it. we all had mullets back in the day. sometimes i want to grow one, get an 8 track player for the stang and some sweet sparkomatic speakers, and roll downtown with the windows down, with the mullet flapping and the sparkomatics blaring. except i never liked mullets. id rather have short hair.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
had one for a day, 2nd day of orientation in college and I cut my long hair into a mullet for a day, then back short just to be a smartass. Since I stopped wrestling I've had long hair, but never a mullet except for that day.

DET_SVT02

Established Member
Business in the front party in the back........Cant ever see why people would rock a mullet but there a dime a dozen at the bowling allys.....

Or am I mistaken it says
mullet "POLE"...... like on my fock stick:D ?

odd choice of landscaping for that neck of the woods:D

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
:lol: i thought everyone was gonna let that slide? :lol:

It took 15 posts and 54 votes until someone caught that:bash:

I tried to "edit" that but forgot after reading some of these posts.
I must have been :sleeping: when I posted this pole (Poll).

Users who are viewing this thread