Murdered out 2003 Mustang GT

DxA

Established Member
Hello SVTP!

For Sale is a very well taken care of 2003 Mustang GT with Auto transmission.

The whole car has been blacked out, the only thing that hasn't is the headlights, which I will include covers. The car looks mean and turns heads everywhere I go.

The car has 82k miles, I purchased the vehicle with 65k and it has been meticulously taken care of since I bought it. Oil changed with Royal Purple oil every 3000 miles. Has new brakes all around with ceramic pads, 2 new axle shafts, new plugs, new serpentine belt, and all fluids changed 5k ago.

Mods include a BBK Cold Air Intake, welded-in Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers, Motive 3.73 ratio gears. I have some Eibach Sportline lowering springs and brand new shocks/struts all around waiting to be installed.

The paint is in great condition, small scratch behind right rear wheel. Car could use a good buff and the paint would be almost perfect. Both bumpers and hood were painted last year.

15% tint on side and rear windows, professionally done. Smoked taillights w/ unsmoked reverse lights for max visibility. Flat black gt trunk emblem, 281 fender badges, punisher ford logo, black 03 Cobra wheels(will also include 3 black 95 Cobra R wheels)

All black leather interior with Mach 460 premium sound system. No scratches, rips or tears in the interior, will include black floor mats with the GT logo on them.

Will sell the car straight up for 10,000$. More than 6,000$ invested to keep the condition up to par. Never driven on salty roads.

Email, text, or call 7742813111. Text will be returned the fastest, I will not answer calls, please leave a voicemail. Emails([email protected]) will be returned as soon as possible. My name is Ryan. Thanks for looking.

A few pictures on my craigslist ad...
2003 Ford Mustang GT

More pictures can be provided upon request. Please do not PM me on here as I do not check this very often.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread