Murdered out turbo Cobra back up for sale

buck8

Established Member
Just made a car payment so my new balance and asking price is $28,000

Is it possible to simply switch the title and the payments straight to someone elses name? How much is your payment, how long, and whats your int rate?? Cuz if this is doable you are definately opening up my options.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Is it possible to simply switch the title and the payments straight to someone elses name? How much is your payment, how long, and whats your int rate?? Cuz if this is doable you are definately opening up my options.

I just got off the phone with my credit union. They said that you would have to apply for an auto loan with them and be approved in order to make this work.:)

tibert11

Established Member

yes as long as you are approved through the same bank you have the vehicle financed through. Nice car bro.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
yes as long as you are approved through the same bank you have the vehicle financed through. Nice car bro.

Thats not what my credit union said. The new buyer will get all new financing and terms......based on their credit standing. They won't be able to have someone "take over payments" keeping my interest rate and 7 year loan.:shrug:

buck8

Established Member
It's not a problem I can qualify through my credit union plan on talking with them in the next couple days or so. If anyone has any pictures or videos of this ride post them please as well as any other information while I'm considering. IE has the car been tracked often how much flogging has it gotten in the past any issues with it at all? Thanks.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
It's not a problem I can qualify through my credit union plan on talking with them in the next couple days or so. If anyone has any pictures or videos of this ride post them please as well as any other information while I'm considering. IE has the car been tracked often how much flogging has it gotten in the past any issues with it at all? Thanks.
Well you know my history with the car...drove it 3 times.:bored::( I'll ask Mike (PhillySVT) to chime in with more of his history of the car.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I never drove this car down a track. My intention was to drive it all last summer and sell it in the fall and look for a z06 or gt500 (I get board). Last spring I realized the seal on my turbo was failing after less than 2,500 street miles on the turbo kit. I like most people on here figured when something breaks it's time to upgrade. I ordered a precision turbo and discused some upgrades with John Lund and Evolutions. We decided to switch to a blow through MAF, add some larger intake piping, and put a larger FMIC. The blow through maf gets rid of the inherrent stalling a lot of single hellion cars develop. After about 2.5 months my turbo finally got here. Evolutions had the car for another 10 weeks doing the upgrades. I literally put about 500 more street miles on this new set up and sold it like I planned too......bottom line is due to the hold up with precision/the shop I never really enjoyed the car with the turbo. It was mostly taken to cruises and car shows. I can't find the 651rwhp/669rwtq run on my comp but here a dyno run on the same mods/PSI from another run thats with in a couple rhp/rwtq of it. It put this down on a mustang dyno on pump with a conservitive tune. With a 2 step and some good driving it wouldn't surprise me if this car dips in the 9's on pump. I will tell you I had a supercharged c6 z06 try and run me the same day that vid was taken on my old (stock hellion kit with 4" dp/exhaust) set up on the hiway. I was at 16 PSI with some torco in the tank. I brake boosted when we went at it and I raped him hard. I even had a passenger. I don't think that blown z06 was expecting that.

Some pics from the build:
img1172ze8.jpg

img1170nv9.jpg

img1169sr0.jpg

img1168ld5.jpg

img1150zx6.jpg

Custom 4" downpipe/exhaust:
jetta006bu7.jpg

jetta005fc7.jpg

jetta004sz8.jpg

img1349rh0.jpg

img1338of2.jpg

img1346wq3.jpg

10908dynosheettc1.jpg

img1243uq2.jpg

img1242td4.jpg

img1240rd7.jpg

img1239ou8.jpg

img1237hb2.jpg

img1236nq2.jpg

img1235fu8.jpg

Last edited:

smallz5.4

Established Member
Im buying this car if it is still for sale in 2 months. I just got the ok from the old lady! I will be in touch.
Devin

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member

KJS1820

Established Member
Sweet car! Too bad you can't enjoy it! I can't wait for the road to warm up so I can enjoy mine again! GLWS The new owner will get a great deal!

mmk1657

Established Member
Sorry to see you sell it.... Free bump for you. You want to trade for your old 03? Just kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread