Musclecar-evolution 1/4 mile saturday

Scarpino

Established Member
Well thats good news. I will be attending as well. I will be meeting Wesley ( new member on SVT) at Summit @ 9:00 a.m we both will be in black Lightnings. Maybe some of you that are going could meet us down there for a convoy.

PM sent to you 01 Cobra and weems.

See you guys down there! :beer:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
pretty sure i saw you run a 10.39 today. if so congrats that thing is a beast.

Thanks for the compliments. That was my 2nd pass. On the last pass I ran a 10.34 @ 132. Sad thing is, I only had a 1.49 60' on that pass. Had I had the 60' like earlier in the day(1.43) it would have been in the high 10.20's.

Weems, I saw your car in the lanes. Looked good as always.

It was a great turnout and I met and talked to so many people today I wish I could remember them all. Nice meeting all the guys that I did though. Had a great time.:beer:

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
think he could tune a lightning with an mp blower on it? gettin one soon and it would be great to find a tuner close to home.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
i saw your car in the lanes. good looking mach what kind of times did you get out of it?

Best I mustered today was a 12.90 @ 104, thanks for the props, where you in the red 99?

Thanks for the compliments. That was my 2nd pass. On the last pass I ran a 10.34 @ 132. Sad thing is, I only had a 1.49 60' on that pass. Had I had the 60' like earlier in the day(1.43) it would have been in the high 10.20's.

Weems, I saw your car in the lanes. Looked good as always.

It was a great turnout and I met and talked to so many people today I wish I could remember them all. Nice meeting all the guys that I did though. Had a great time.:beer:

Thanks man, your car is an effin beast. I love watching/seeing it.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
think he could tune a lightning with an mp blower on it? gettin one soon and it would be great to find a tuner close to home.
He can tune anything. SCT, Diabolo, Sniper or practically anything else. PM me and I'll give you his contact info when you're ready.

Best I mustered today was a 12.90 @ 104, thanks for the props, where you in the red 99?

Thanks man, your car is an effin beast. I love watching/seeing it.
Thanks bro, I wanted to come see ya today, but just never got time. It was a busy day. Was that 12.90 your new best or have you run better in the past?

Last edited:

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
yeah that was me.

Dude you have kept that thing clean for a 99. Good lookin truck.

He can tune anything. SCT, Diabolo, Sniper or practically anything else. PM me and I'll give you his contact info when you're ready.

Thanks bro, I wanted to come see ya today, but just never got time. It was a busy day. Was that 12.90 your new best or have you run better in the past?

lol yeah bro I came over there and looked over your car, not sure where you were, but when I saw you after your first pass I could tell you were busy. that thing screammss down the track. did your buddy with his notch ever break 10s?

And yeah that was my PB. I need to get some tires bad, 2.2 60 sucks. And then a nitrous kit. :beer:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
lol yeah bro I came over there and looked over your car, not sure where you were, but when I saw you after your first pass I could tell you were busy. that thing screammss down the track. did your buddy with his notch ever break 10s?

And yeah that was my PB. I need to get some tires bad, 2.2 60 sucks. And then a nitrous kit. :beer:

Yeah, he finally ran a 10.94 on his last pass. Pretty good for an unported eaton.

My bogarts are for sale if you're interested or know anyone else who is. They have new 26x10 mt et drags on them. Only one pass on them. The front runners need replacing, but probably are good for a few more track passes.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
Yeah, he finally ran a 10.94 on his last pass. Pretty good for an unported eaton.

My bogarts are for sale if you're interested or know anyone else who is. They have new 26x10 mt et drags on them. Only one pass on them. The front runners need replacing, but probably are good for a few more track passes.

Christmas time coming up, so ill let ya know something.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I wished I could have made it out since I haven't been to the track in months but I just couldn't get ready in time. Glad all had fun. I'll be ready come first of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread