Must see! You want loud?

modthispny

Established Member
Sorry for posting vids of my exhaust this frequently, but since I'm putting in the stock h-pipe tommorow, I figure I might as well record what is the loudest car i've ever heard.

Keep in mind, in all of the segments, I'm only just letting the rpm's rise, i'm not really hitting the gas too much, after 2600 rpm the sound just amplifies by about 100. Well enjoy, come tommorow this time my car will be quieter. =)

I suggest changing the view option to wide since it was captured in 16x9 widescreen.

http://media.putfile.com/tooloud

modthispny

Established Member
No leaks, it's just how it is I guess. Borla Stinger catback + mac off road h pipe. Regardless, im putting the stock midpipe on tommorow, its too loud.

Other then that everything is stock engine wise.

doodad

Banned
l personally seen 10 times louder. on the highway, 99-04 stang GT. he was right infront of me and my windows were closed, my phone ranged 3 times, l didnt ever hear that my phone was ringing.. l have no idea what that guy had done to his car but it was sooo LOUD. but sounds TERRIBLE.. like the car was dying..

modthispny

Established Member
Well, exhaust wise, it can get louder if I put on long tubes and get an slp catback, so ya, it can get louder.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
I downloaded a video sometimen back of three Terminators and one of them has the M55 exhaust....now that thing is loud..... :rockon:

Orlandostang

Established Member
I have had the SLP O/R X pipe w/ SLP LM1 catback and it sounds like a nascar, it is totally insane. I had to swich to the LM2 mufflers to quiet it down.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Yeah. Pretty loud. Friend of mine had full SLP. Headers, off road x, cat back. Way louder, and about 20 times sh!ttier. Don't like that sound at all.

razmig

Established Member
man that thing sounds SICK! for all the guys that said ive heard louder....remember he didnt even hit higher than 3 k rpm... and for the guys who think that sounds bad????....U GUYS ARE CRAZY! thats how a real car should sound!!!!!! its amazing i think ....just my 2 cents but thats one hell of a sound!

Users who are viewing this thread