must sell 00 cobra r

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by scott
have 2 need to sell 1 asking $54,000 will also pay finders fee
TWO?? :eek: Are you related at all to our moderator "Cobra-R" ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, do you really have two R's? if so, is the one for sale like new? mileage? I've already got one, so I don't think I could convince my wife to let me buy another one... hehe.

scott

Established Member
yes thought i could make some money on the second one to help pay for the first one. hasnt quite worked that way. bought one from the tulsa ok store and onelocally in the kansas city area.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: must sell 00 cobra r

Originally posted by Andy M
TWO?? :eek: Are you related at all to our moderator "Cobra-R" ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, do you really have two R's? if so, is the one for sale like new? mileage? I've already got one, so I don't think I could convince my wife to let me buy another one... hehe.

Hey Andy, Treat the moderator with the respect that he so desreves. :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Scott,
Just curious, but what are the car numbers of your R's?

scott

Established Member
hey dave thanks for the offer but i need to sell one. but theway how do you like the bullitt? i love mine. its dhg with a few mods.

BillsSnake

:burn: Scott - When I had a lapse of sanity I put an ad in AutoWeek (which is where I found mine) and got two phone calls from people that wanted it. I threw the numbers away but that is where you will probably find a buyer of your second car.

scott

Established Member
BILLSSNAKE THANKS FOR THE HEADSUP SCORIOX THE OKLA HAS 410 GEARS AND A JDM FLIP CHIP. THE MO R IS BONE STOKE

Users who are viewing this thread