Must sell 03 Black Cobra coupe!!!!

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Just found out that I have a kid on the way and hate to sell the cobra, but need the money to get a family car and finish the house before the baby comes along. It has ~45k miles (a little less than that) on it, black with gray suede inserts. Only mods are in sig, but are a short shifter, flowmasters, x-pipe, K&N FIPK, and billetflow IRS brace. It does need tires, brakes, possibly a battery (starts fine, but it is the original, was going to put in an Optima next summer at the beginning if I was keeping it), and the MIL eliminators for the x-pipe (haven't put them on because I hadn't ordered them yet). I have owned the car for about 2 years, have title in hand, and have put on maybe 1,000 miles since buying it. I love this car and it was my dream car to own, but priorities need to be changed. I will answer any question anyone has and feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] for pictures or visit Pictures by hooligan03 - Photobucket for pictures. I detailed it with professional products last summer and keep it in the garage year round if not driven. And down to the price, looking for $20,500 OBO. The car does need to go, but not looking for tire kickers, serious offers only. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread