mustang 96-04 parts headers,hpipe,borla,built motor

blown2v99gt

Established Member
Im parting out with these things from my mustang for a whole new build. feel free to text me and i will text you over pics of whatever part you want. 586-244-3385

May trade for other parts. im also looking for a crotch rocket so let me know

pypes longtube headers w/ h-pipe and stage 8 locking bolts - $425

Borla Stinger catback (almost new 250 miles) $550

4.6 romeo engine with PI heads/cams, bored .30 over, manley stoker pistons, manley stroker H-beam rods arp 2000 bolts. arp2000 head studs. cast crank(people say they are weak but i have yet to see one break, not saying they havnt. i have seen many many cast cranks over 600rwhp. on moddedmustangs guy is making 700rwhp on cast crank, people just dont give them the credit but to each his own so please no talking crap, if you dont like it thats fine,thank you. $2,800 obo

Tremec 3650 bad 3rd gear, grinds going in sometimes but holds just fine. $500

Zetronix zt-2 wideband o2 controller and datalogging system and zr-2 multi gauge - Air/Fuel ratio as AFR/Lambda, plus RPM, Vacuum, Boost, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Throttle Position, 0-5 volt sensors, Air/Fluid temperature sensors and Oil/Fuel pressure sensors. Tune fuel injected and carbureted engines. $320 obo

Forgeline rs rims polished aluminum - Very light and rare rims. the rs style is no longer made. fronts are 17x9 with almost new nitto 555 255-45-17 and rears are 17x11 with micky thompson et street 315-35-17 have some life let very sticky. $1000

This is all the parts i can think of for right now. like i said feel free to text me and ill send you pics of what parts you want to see. 586-244-3385

SCalla1384

Established Member
Taking a shot here, would you sell just the input shaft from the 3650? So I can send it in to Liberty or whoever and have it 26 splined.

Cooks01Stang

Established Member
Would you be willing to trade exhaust tips for the borla catback? I have a Borla catbck that came with the intercooled non rolled tips and would like a set of the rolled ones? so really wouldnt be splitting anything up. id be willing to put some cash with it

blown2v99gt

Established Member
Also have a set of recaro seats. drive side is 6 way power and passenger side is manual. $1000 may trade just shoot me a text or post on here.

recaroseats.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread