Mustang Cobra Extreme Performance Brake Rotor Set 4 *new*!!!!

Juniper

Established Member
Cardiff by the sea, San diego, California
Up for sale is a set of 4 New in box, PowerStop Extreme Performance brake rotor complete set of 4 extreme peformance brake rotors. Fits '94 - '2001 Mustang Cobra.

****FREE SHIPPING within a 50 mile radius of Southern California, else, you only pay for the actual shipping cost via the least expensive shipper, UPS/Fedex.

Power Stop's standard, cross-drilled, slotted, or cross-drilled and slotted rotors offer certain advantages, depending on the user's vehicle, driving style, and individual needs. All styles provide cooler brake temperatures as a result of dissipating the gasses burning off the brake pads. This "de-gassing" or "out-gassing" will keep the pads in contact with the rotor, resulting in less brake fade after repeated stops. Improved bite on the brake pads will also enhance brake performance from each option. All Power Stop rotors will promote improved wet weather braking as water is swept between the pad and rotor. Each rotor is analyzed for its specific application, vane structure, and construction to determine the optimum cross-drill or slot pattern. Patterns are designed on a CAD system to ensure that strict design criteria are met, and run on CNC machines for absolute accuracy. These rotors are engineered with a directional pattern, and each hole is counter-sunk with Power Stop's own designed tooling.

FRONT BRAKE SeT( LEFT AND RIGHT) Part no: PWR-AR-8146SL
Brand: Power Stop
Product Line: Power Stop Brake Rotors
Intended for Street Use: Yes
For Use with Stock Calipers: Yes
Rotor Construction: Vented
Rotor Style: Slotted surface
Rotor Material: Iron
Rotor Finish: Silver cadmium plated

----

REAR BRAKE SET (left and right) Part no: AR-8144SLBrand: Power Stop
Product Line: Power Stop Brake Rotors
Intended for Street Use: Yes
For Use with Stock Calipers: Yes
Rotor Construction: Solid
Rotor Style: Slotted surface
Rotor Material: Iron
Rotor Finish: Silver cadmium plated

I accept money orders/cashiers check or Paypal only if you are using a checking/savings account to fund your Paypal purchase. If you prefer to pay by credit card, I will be more then happy to accept it thru Paypal or our separate merchant account, contact me for more details regarding this form of payment and fully agree that the item you are buying is sold AS-IS, no refunds/returns.

If you have any questions or need any additional photos, feel free to contact me via email. I will reply to your email within 24-48 hours.

Thank you.

Juniper

Established Member
edited to add some pics:

thumb.aspx

Hi-res pic:

http://www.mustangforums.com/upfiles/31766/8B323814E1354C76A982192AFADE4B04.jpg

thumb.aspx

Hi-res pic:
http://www.mustangforums.com/upfiles/31766/1DDB8D4731734241A7E0283BF4AD0EFF.jpg

thumb.aspx

Hi-res pic:
http://www.mustangforums.com/upfiles/31766/657D67FE18D446DB913A1CB96ACD1EAD.jpg

Price: $79 each or make an offer, we accept credit cards, Paypal, cashiers check, money order.

Thank you.

Junebug1

Established Member
I will pm you in a couple of weeks, if you still have them then I will make you an offer. I just paid taxes so my funds are tight.

UCBeau

74 each? correct?

also, these are the same size as the stock rotors, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Juniper

Established Member
Hello SanDiego01Snake,

Yep, they're the same size and the price is $74 each (they are $125 elsewhere).

The reason, why I'm selling it because, its taking up valuable space in my garage, they are brand new in the box and comes with the original shipping box.

Thank you for your interest.

Juniper

Established Member
There are some people who PM'd me about the brakes, I have replied to your inquiries.

For a faster reply to your question, please send me an email.

Thank you.

Note: Final offer for sale before it goes back to the manufacturer for a $450 credit to my account.

I'm asking $296 for all 4, they are brand New and in it's original box.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread