Mustang Cruise in Arizona! (rolling shots inside)

coposrv

Established Member
Mystic looked great in the shots. I wish I had some of your weather.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Javier i swear i'm going to get some rolling shots of your ride, i seriously failed today!
I hope so man! You've got some great camera skills. We'll hopefully do this again soon.

Pics came out good, I'll have to go with you guys next time.
I think we'd all love to have a GT500 come along.

That SN95 looks great :cool: and great shots of the mystichrome.
There's two of them, 3rd pic is mine, the rolling shot is chocolatehammer's cobra. It looks really good, it's pretty low in person. Mines the same with the exception of original FR500s.

damn javi finally got his saleen spoiler painted! lol
i wish i would have known about this i would have been down
Haha that's not me lol, I'm the third picture. The rolling shot one is chocolate hammer lol
But i already sent my wing to be painted :)
And no way man!! Is was going to text you about it the day before!!! Smh. I thought you wouldn't go bc that's one long drive from Tucville. Sorry dude. Join desert stangs on FB. I'll message an admin to add you?

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Haha that's not me lol, I'm the third picture. The rolling shot one is chocolate hammer lol
But i already sent my wing to be painted :)
And no way man!! Is was going to text you about it the day before!!! Smh. I thought you wouldn't go bc that's one long drive from Tucville. Sorry dude. Join desert stangs on FB. I'll message an admin to add you?

Hell yeah will do.
I need more sn95 friends in my area. I hope you're keeping your car

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
Mystic looks great. Same with the rest about missing AZ. Hopefully just one more year, and I'll be headed back that way.

Users who are viewing this thread