mustang drivers (a special breed)

snakebite03

Established Member
well out for A drive,Sunday,blue skies,warm and sunny.Pull up to A light,look left,99 stang,guy gives wave ,pulls off normal(feels great to own A Stang). Everytime we say another Mustang,same results,wave ,thumbs up and good fellowship.
Now the Chevy people,they have their nose so far in the air,that they have to put a flashing light on it,so planes don't fly into them! At A light Camaro SS pulls up starts to rev,has Snoop Doggy Dumbass on the radio,so loud I almost didn't hear his exhaust,tkes off like a bat outa hell,only to get caught at next light,this time radio down ,leans out window and say's to my wife"whats da madda,is he scare of getting his ass beat in his Cobra"? Wife say's back-na , we just think it would be A waste of 4.5 seconds showing you how dumb that you really are and how slow your car is! Light turns green he take off fast and a little Saleen S 281 that had pulled up behind him gives chase,passes him.puts on the brakes in front of him, I pull up along side and my lovely wife say's, see what you get for ruuning off at the mouth. I pull up to my new friend in the S281,we hammer down,no where is the Z at the next light,but 2 more Stangs,join up ,we go to A Sonic drive in,sit around talk and have a general good time,making new friends.
Why can't the Chevy people in general,just get off their high horse and just try to make friends-(now My Corvette buddies,we get along great) but the Camaro guy,s are starting to become the Domestic Ricers ,here in North Carolina:bash:
just had to vent.
Thanks to you Stang owners,you are the reason I enjoy my Cobra so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I know what you mean. I know someone who recently bought a 98' Z-28. Given, the cars fast and he's running low 8's on motor in the 1/8 in his daily driver but he thinks he's the biggest badass in the world now. Always talking shit to mustang owners even though he's owned 2 cobras and is working on a drag coupe right now. I can't wait until that car blows up.

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
There're no Cobra's around here, except one, owned by an older guy and pommeled by his son, I hear. But there are plenty of Mustang V6's and GT's. I get quite a few head turns, waves and smiles. All nice folks. Now the Chevy guys won't even talk to me. Vettes are a dime a dozen around here and all stuck up. We need a few Cobra's around here to hang out.

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Cool Mustang owners are hard to come by here as well. Most are either rednecks (with borderline ricey stangs :shrug: ) who can't tell the difference between a V-6 and a Mach1, or we have the upperclass who drive the verts/cobras/mach1's who have no desire in meeting other stang drivers.

I feel lucky that I know 2 owners around town that are pretty cool. Because the rest of em are a joke.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by snakebite03

Thanks to you Stang owners,you are the reason I enjoy my Cobra so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:
Really? I thought it might be the supercharger!!:beer:

LocoGT

Banned
All chevy people are not like that
:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes
Now the Chevy people,they have their nose so far in the air,that they have to put a flashing light on it,so planes don't fly into them! At A light Camaro SS pulls up starts to rev,has Snoop Doggy Dumbass on the radio,so loud I almost didn't hear his exhaust,tkes off like a bat outa hell,only to get caught at next light,this time radio down ,leans out window and say's to my wife"whats da madda,is he scare of getting his ass beat in his Cobra"? Wife say's back-na , we just think it would be A waste of 4.5 seconds showing you how dumb that you really are and how slow your car is! Light turns green he take off fast and a little Saleen S 281 that had pulled up behind him gives chase,passes him.puts on the brakes in front of him, I pull up along side and my lovely wife say's, see what you get for ruuning off at the mouth. I pull up to my new friend in the S281,we hammer down,no where is the Z at the next light,but 2 more Stangs,join up ,we go to A Sonic drive in,sit around talk and have a general good time,making new friends.
Why can't the Chevy people in general,just get off their high horse and just try to make friends-(now My Corvette buddies,we get along great) but the Camaro guy,s are starting to become the Domestic Ricers ,here in North Carolina:bash:
just had to vent.

snakebite03

Established Member
Re: Re: mustang drivers (a special breed)

Originally posted by LT1Z28
All chevy people are not like that
:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes
true,what I meant was all of the locals around here,play the ford vs. chevy vs what ever.I do run at alot of the local drag strips and yes I am guilty of a few runs on the street (okay alot-but never if somebody's with me) but I will tell you nice car,I like those wheels,what ever ,if it looks good and your not a dick,then a thumbs up to ya,but don't talk smack,just to hear the sound of your own voice,so you are right,not all are like that,in fact we have about 40 different brands that do all cruise together on saturday and about 50-60 stangs (what a sight that is -we all meet at a local bar-applebees or any where we all will fit-what I meant was why do most young dumb people around here think you have to race or be a dick drive Camaros or ricer cars!

If any of you want to meet here in N.C,to go to mustang week ,I am ready-just think 100+ Mustangs rolling into Myrtle Beach at one time,now that what I am talking about:beer:

ogc

Established Member
I always wave at fellow mustang drivers...

I have only ran into one real dickhead camaro driver. I was going straight at a light and he pulled into the left turn lane. My friend looked over at me and said I should go race him, so I turned to the camaro driver and said:

" My friend thinks I could beat you in a race"

he turns and says

"No ****ing way that piece of shit would win, this thing has a corvette motor in it, there aint no stang that could beat this thing"

he was driving a stock looking and sounding 94-97 LT1

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: mustang drivers (a special breed)

If any of you want to meet here in N.C,to go to mustang week ,I am ready-just think 100+ Mustangs rolling into Myrtle Beach at one time,now that what I am talking about:beer:
It's going to be waaaayyy more than 100 there. See ya there, hopefully:beer:

LocoGT

Banned
Originally posted by ogc
I have only ran into one real dickhead camaro driver. I was going straight at a light and he pulled into the left turn lane. My friend looked over at me and said I should go race him, so I turned to the camaro driver and said:

" My friend thinks I could beat you in a race"

he turns and says

"No ****ing way that piece of shit would win, this thing has a corvette motor in it, there aint no stang that could beat this thing"

he was driving a stock looking and sounding 94-97 LT1
That guy is a moron :kaboom: :lol:

Yeah, assholes drive all sorts of car. Before I came to this board, you would not believe how low of an opinion I had of Mustang drivers. Needless to say, I have changed that opinion now and realized assholes come in all different shapes and sizes and drive different cars too. :thumbsup:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Highbrow maros thats amusing. All chevy guys arent total jerks. In fact some long for a Cobra and even post on SVT message boards. Everytime I see one, I nod to pay my respect. I have yet to meet an a-hole cobra driver. Mullet clad Maro pilots do nothing but start crap with me, especially when Im in my impala. Its truly wonderful to have clients in the car and get tailgated and cutoff by some brain dead sister f-in degenerate trying to start a race. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread