Mustang group in Atlanta?

CJ04GT

04 Oxford White Mach 1
Established Member
Gwinett "lattea" is terrible

Come out to marietta billiards on cobb parkway on friday nights. The lattea meet is a bunch of honda fa**. We dont hard park.

CJ04GT

04 Oxford White Mach 1
Established Member
Anyone going to C&O we are meeting at the varisty in downtown atlanta at 0530 and heading out to C&O from there if anyone of yall are down.

MattACK

Established Member
I'd like to do a social night and get a chance to meet all the guys in/around Atlanta. Maybe do a cruise and sit down for some food and drinks.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Still here, I saw your GT up for sale. Your new ride looks pretty sweet.

I'm probably do the MU show on Mar. 15, and then Commerce will start doing the Friday nights pretty soon.

Creedog

Established Member
Anyone know of a very good custom exhaust shop near/around the north side of ATL? I need to have my exhaust looked at. I hear a rattle and I believe it is coming from the Boss side exhaust system. Or would it be better to go to a mustang shop? I was thinking perhaps Moe's Speed shop but it is a bit of a drive. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

BLK_5.0

Established Member
I'm in Buckhead and work in Alpharetta. Gonna try and monitor this thread now that I realized it's here and maybe catch up with you guys sometime lol. I moved down here last fall and only car buddies I have are all GM guys (had a G8 GT previously)

mavisky

Established Member
Unfortunately it seems that the Georgia mustang guys are all spread out amongst different forums. It would be nice if there was one central site, but no one seems to have setup a "Georgia Musclecar" or "Georgia Mustang" forum.

tuscani66

Established Member
Anyone know of a very good custom exhaust shop near/around the north side of ATL? I need to have my exhaust looked at. I hear a rattle and I believe it is coming from the Boss side exhaust system. Or would it be better to go to a mustang shop? I was thinking perhaps Moe's Speed shop but it is a bit of a drive. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I took one of my cars to Acworth Muffler shop.

Had an issue with my custom mendral bent system that another shop did in MD, he looked at it without question; heated it and bent it back in place, even centered it and adjusted my tips, easiest $50 I spent.

Users who are viewing this thread