Mustang GT-R What?

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
What do you guys think of this? I know its more of a full blown race car, but i really like it, and thought i would share that with yall.

04-28-04-01-Cadillac-CTS-V-Race-Car.gif

04-28-04-02-Cadillac-CTS-V-Race-Car.gif

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
I saw somethin about that in a magazine I think, looks pretty sweet!!! This summer the place we go gets Speed Vision, so maybe Ill catch it in some races.
Matt

Cal

Established Member
Originally posted by 66sprint6
I saw somethin about that in a magazine I think, looks pretty sweet!!! This summer the place we go gets Speed Vision, so maybe Ill catch it in some races.
Matt

Whoa, you must have last watched that channel a long time ago! Its just called SPEED now lol.

I love the CTS-V Racers. One badass Caddy.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Looks like a rich kid who's daddy bought him a caddy and he likes ricers.

I like the GT-R better.

YouDontKnowMe

¿what?
Established Member
So wait, its rice because it has sponser stickers? Oh i see the GT-R isn't rice because it doesn't have sponser stickers, which means it doesn't race yet, which means you are dumb. I GET IT
:rollseyes

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Im not saying it's rice. It just looks to me like all the body was just bolted up there and a bunch of stickers were put on it.

It just doesn't flow together like the GT-r does. Just my opinion.

I'm dumb for expressing my opinion? Why don't you go cry about it?

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!! Damnit, i knew it. I knew it when i read it, much less what you drive and where you live. BUt youre right, they were callin the GTR rice and now its fine compared to a CAddy that can beat it

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!! Damnit, i knew it. I knew it when i read it, much less what you drive and where you live. BUt youre right, they were callin the GTR rice and now its fine compared to a CAddy that can beat it

Who are you directing this to?

If to me, I never called the GT-R rice. I liked it.

YouDontKnowMe

¿what?
Established Member
Originally posted by Hydroshutter
Im not saying it's rice. It just looks to me like all the body was just bolted up there and a bunch of stickers were put on it.

It just doesn't flow together like the GT-r does. Just my opinion.

I'm dumb for expressing my opinion? Why don't you go cry about it?

Ok, even if you are not saying it is rice, you implied it. The body was most likely just bolted up, you think the GT-R wasn't? Almost all race cars are just a rollcage, engine, and a lightweigh shell made to look like the car. There are a few stickers on there, but its not like a ricer would do. Go for it like the GT-R better that doesn't matter to me, but that caddy not a slacker either, it did kick everyones ass in its first race.

66GT350

Established Member
I applaud the idea of the varoius makes offered by The General getting into racing other than NASCAR. That being said, I have to say I am totally turned off by this whole sharp-edged design school that Caddy/Fisher design guys at the Tech Center adopted in the very late 90's. All you have to do is look at what a steaming turd the Aztec was to truly understand how far off the reservation these guys got from the standpoint of styling. Just plain fugly IMHO

If you think I am wrong, imagine how dated these things are going to look by, say, 2010. As a point of reference, think back to the hard, angular styling that Bertone was using on the Italians of the very late 70's through the mid-80's. Particularly the 308 GTB and GT4's and the gawd awful X1/9.

Users who are viewing this thread