Mustang Magic

MysticChromeSVT

Established Member
I will be stopping by Mustang Magic in Long Island NY in the upcoming weeks. Just spoke to the owner Joe and put in my order. He will be installing American Racing long tubes with off road X, with 2.5 Bassani stainless catback. Also a JLT intake with 2.8 pulley and custom 93 dyno tune. This should hold me over till next summer when I have him do a 2.8 kenne bell!!!
Will also be getting dropped on some steeda springs so i dont look like a 4x4 with SSR's

Im ****ing excited:banana::banana:

f2hatch

Established Member
Sounds great I'm sure the crew will take great care of you. I will be there very soon to get my turbo cobra tuned. I just got my base tune from them today.

f2hatch

Established Member
Yes only guys to ever tune my car. Once with the sock Eaton and bolt ons 470hp/490tq. And again with my Posi ported 502hp/470tq and 578hp/618tq nitrous combo

Last edited:

theunseenclass

Get that shit outa here
Established Member
Yes only guys to ever tune my car. Once with the sock Eaton and bolt ons 470hp/490tq. And again with my Posi ported 502hp/470tq and 578hp/618tq nitrous combo

Me too, they have always done a great job. Im just not sure how familiar they are with e85. Im about to make the switch over and wasnt sure if they have done alot of TS e85 cobras. Any input?

Users who are viewing this thread