Mustang Memories

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
My girls B-day is that day. I might be there early for a few. I will NOT have the car since I will be in a sling for 6-8 weeks.

Blksnke

Established Member
I and john will be there, john is bringing tent and I will bring banner, let's try to get there together so that we can park together, what time is everyone coming?

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
If I show up it will be around 9ish. Have to drive to Black Lake later that day so that factors in heavily on what I do sunday.

R-CODE

Established Member
I had the best time, met some great people @ the show. Loved the 2010 Super Snake. Met a guy w/ a 900 mile Teal Cobra, and a 1 of 1 SAAC lx vert 1,300 miles 550HP 14lbs. of boost and the guys wifey drove it.
Did any1 take pics....

Gotti.

TRMNTR

Established Member
I had the best time, met some great people @ the show. Loved the 2010 Super Snake. Met a guy w/ a 900 mile Teal Cobra, and a 1 of 1 SAAC lx vert 1,300 miles 550HP 14lbs. of boost and the guys wifey drove it.
Did any1 take pics....

Gotti.

Was that your '93 Cobra R? Very nice.

TRMNTR

Established Member
Just to look, you gotta bring the car and be part of the Memory.

I made my own memories on the road trip there and back. :burnout:

Good to see you and Stan. Both cars looked good, but that was the first time I've seen yours.

Now put some miles on that thing! :rockon:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Did any1 take pics....

Gotti.

Definately a big show. Overheard their Pres say 649 cars were registered. Plan b's dad took some pics, he may have to chime in. I enjoy this show better than Woodward. Can't believe the season is almost over, it went fast.

Users who are viewing this thread