Mustang no more.....Z06 time.

customperforman

Drivin the Big Iron
Established Member
Had to do it...sold the Blown 99 GT for the Z. Torch Red with Magnesium wheels. havent taken any pics yet but this one is identical to mine.
DSC_0290Z06red.jpg

Mods as of now: Corsa Pace car exhaust, Borla X pipe w high-flow cats, Vortex CAI, dyno tune: 388/387

musclefan21

Established Member
lol. just today anotehr mustang owner traded his for a red Z. man those things are sick. i would do it too. nice upgrade!

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Had to do it...sold the Blown 99 GT for the Z. Torch Red with Magnesium wheels. havent taken any pics yet but this one is identical to mine.
Mods as of now: Corsa Pace car exhaust, Borla X pipe w high-flow cats, Vortex CAI, dyno tune: 388/387

Just to let you know the Z06's did not come with magnesium wheels. They came with the forged Alcoa's in 01 and just regular cast speedlines 02-04. Nice car and if your car is like that it has the perfect drop.

SNAFU

Established Member
Saw you today crossing michigan on W st. Car looks good:beer:.Mine will be coming soon:burnout:.Did you get it from Leo's?

customperforman

Drivin the Big Iron
Established Member
Just to let you know the Z06's did not come with magnesium wheels. They came with the forged Alcoa's in 01 and just regular cast speedlines 02-04. Nice car and if your car is like that it has the perfect drop.

yeah, i just meant the color. didnt want to call it "argent" or silver...as for the drop, i just lowered the car using the stock bolts and thats exactly what it turned out like! perfect in my book. (glad the airdam is spring-loaded, i scrape over everything)

Sorry snafu, wasn't me...stayed close to home today. thats the problem with corvettes, its too expensive to mod them as much as mustangs so they tend to look alike more than stangs do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread