Mustang prices through the years.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You must not know how easy it is to make power on the '11/'12. Like I said, for a few hundred bucks for a take-off '13/'14 blower, you'd be making the same power. There's a huge difference between a few hundred bucks and $10K.

Sent from my STV100-1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
You must not know how easy it is to make power on the '11/'12. Like I said, for a few hundred bucks for a take-off '13/'14 blower, you'd be making the same power. There's a huge difference between a few hundred bucks and $10K.

Sent from my STV100-1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lol so like $500 right? They are going for last I checked for like $1,500-$1,800 for that blower. You also need injectors. Probably a BAP at least. Tuner tune. If you can do your own work I could you would save money there but not all people can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiohtee

Established Member
If we're using that lame argument again, I'd rather take a high mileage, salvage title Coyote and build the piss out of it. Damn near 1,000rwhp for less than $30K if done right I would guess.

Invalid argument is invalid.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Lol so like $500 right? They are going for last I checked for like $1,500-$1,800 for that blower. You also need injectors. Probably a BAP at least. Tuner tune. If you can do your own work I could you would save money there but not all people can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need new injectors or fuel pump booster. I have a Whipple 2.9 on mine with the stock injectors. Even if a '13/'14 take-off blower is $1800, that's still way less than $10K.

Users who are viewing this thread