Mustang repair shop near nashville tn

SVTsteele

Established Member
I live nashville and my fox is having a problem that i just cant figure out, the only place I know of near here is delk performace and ive read some horror stories about them so im kinda iffy about them, does anyone know of any other place close by that is good with mustangs?

edm11

Established Member
Last year Delk did a great job for me on my Sonic Blue 03 Cobra. They replaced bearing, installed wheels, suspension and other minor stuff. My only experience w/ them, but I have nothing but good things to say about them. I would use them again.

BadSonicBlueSVT

Established Member
I use Delk on my 93 hatch and I had a lot of work done by them but five years later I finally got everything fixed that they supposed to had done when they had it but thankfully I decided to bring it home and let someone else finish it. I brought them a car with no motor or trans in it put all new parts on it built motor, PA trans,etc.. Needless to say went to pick it up not to mention I put 2 grand down to get them started and had a ticket of 10 grand left. I've done this type of project before with a corvette for half that with no issues what so ever. I had my cobra in the shop about three months ago and the shop had four cars in it that had formally been worked on by them so GOOD LUCK!!! As you can see I'm still a little sour.

Users who are viewing this thread