Mustang Rice

LightningPhil

Established Member
I don't know guys.... I really like it... It looks really good... I wish I had a ca.......... Oh man.... I almost finished that without laughing my ass off....
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

I do like the 'Ol Yeller solution though.... "No mom... I'll do it... come on boy..."

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
A disgrace to all mustang owners, its no wonder I get a bad rap for trying to keep a tasteful v6. :nonono: :nono: :cuss: :kaboom: :xpl:

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
I like how the picture owner blured out the plate number in the front view but forgot to do it to the rear view.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

xason

10 seconds isn't cheap
Established Member
Wow what a piece of shit.

in the future lambo doors ,springs ,bigger brakes,headers , chip, maybe a super charger , or maybe a cobra engine swap .

HAHAHAHA! Kill me now.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
I think if he pulled into a Stang gathering in that monstrosity, he would get his ass kicked. Hello it's a freakin Mustang.... :poke: :loser: :nonono: :xpl: :bash:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Wow.... I hope i get orders there this fall so i can find that car and burn it down

"Look i have an EVO front clip on Mustang i must be retarded"

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
I know it's his money and his car, but that thing is ugly! The front end looks hideous to say the least and those “fog” lights WTF is up with those??

Users who are viewing this thread