Mustang Show In Macon

skeeters_20

Established Member
Anybody going to the Mustang show thats gonna be at the Cherry Blossom Festival later this month(March)? There is also a meet at Silver Dollar as well that weekend. Im gonna try and get off work and make it to both events that day(Saturday).
Just trying to see if there is gonna be anybody from the site there.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
When this month is it? I'd probably head out to check it out.

The meet at Silver Dollar, is that the NMRA weekend the first weekend of April that you're talking about?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Post up the dates/info please. I'll try to make it to one or both, I went to the Cherry Blossom thing a few years ago, too much pollen and parking cars in the dirt wasn't that great. Maybe it's done differently now?

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
I know that my parents will be there. I might make it down there. Let us know the dates.

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
I think the Cherry blossom thing is April 5, and NMRA is 4-6th. Is anyone going to NMRA this year??

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
I plan on making it to NMRA. I've never been, so it should be a good time. If any other locals are going we should meet up and cruise down together.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Probably, but if you're going both days it's probably $45 if you buy tickets up front. I'll be there all weekend, probably on Friday too.

skeeters_20

Established Member
Yes, April 5th is the Cherry Blossom Show in Macon. And I would love to meet up and cruise down to SDR that day too.

So is it $25 to run or to watch at SDR that weekend?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Yes, April 5th is the Cherry Blossom Show in Macon. And I would love to meet up and cruise down to SDR that day too.

So is it $25 to run or to watch at SDR that weekend?

That is just to watch. It's a good bit more if you want to run that weekend. Look for NMRA's website and it'll give you more info.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
April 5, 2008 Macon, GA - 12th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival Mustang & Ford Show at Central City Park. Hoseted by the Flag city Mustang Club Registration 8:00 am - 10:00 am, show 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Pre-Registration $20.00 by March 18, 2008 after and day of show $25.00. Registration includes 2 lunch tickets. A day of activities, prizes, and FUN!!! Dash plaques and Goody Bags for the first 100 entries. Andrew Fahsholz e-mail: [email protected] or http://www.freewebs.com/flagcitymc

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
So is anyone going to the Cherry Blossom thing and then going to SDR? I can't decide what I'll do. I don't know if the Cherry Blossom thing would be worth going to.

skeeters_20

Established Member
Im going to both. Im not showing at the Cherry Blossom show. I just want to go and walk around and look at the rides. Even if it only takes 20-30 mins to see all of them. I went a few years back and remember there being some older rides to look at.

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
Yeah there should be some older Mustangs there. I guess I'll go for a little while then head down to SDR.

Users who are viewing this thread