Mustang Show In Macon

skeeters_20

Established Member
IT doesn't matter to me. I will be in macon for the cherry blossom. So we could meet up in mac town somewhere. Or just meet on the interstate near byron or war town. That way if there was anyone that was wanting to meet up from warner robins they couple catch up there. Either way. Im down.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
IT doesn't matter to me. I will be in macon for the cherry blossom. So we could meet up in mac town somewhere. Or just meet on the interstate near byron or war town. That way if there was anyone that was wanting to meet up from warner robins they couple catch up there. Either way. Im down.

How long are you planning on staying at the Cherry Blossom Festival? I probably won't make it to that, but I am still going to NMRA. Depending on what time you guys head down to Reynolds I'd be down to meet you guys in Warner Robins or en route somewhere. I just don't feel like driving 30 mins to Macon for a couple hours just to turn around and blast down to Reynolds. I'll take a look at the schedule for SDR and I'll figure out what time I'll be heading down there and see what you guys want to do.

skeeters_20

Established Member
I had no certain time yet. I thought about getting up to macon around 1pm or so. Walk around 1-2 hours(max) and then head to SDR I guess around 3-4pm. Just depends on how long I walk around. And to be honest Im thinking it will be kinda earlier than that.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
yeah i saw 80 percent today. but either way im going to be making it down to the show if it doesnt rain. but i wont be making it to sdr, promised the girl if it doesnt rain that i would take her to the street party...

Users who are viewing this thread