Mustang Week 08

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
Anyone gonna be there ?? Im planning on going if I can find someone to replace the friend that can no longer go due to work. Just was wondering if anyone is gonna be down there or if Im gonna be like the only L drivin around lol. If I can get someone to come I plan on staying at the Holiday Sands (846-448-4439)....

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
This will be my 4th year. You won't be lonely with the L; there are bunches down there during Mustang Week. Sid brought his down last year, one of the guys that run MW always brings his Rainbow L, and there's a bunch others. This will be my first year in my L.

noahdr

Established Member
I was there last year with the L and plan to be there again this year.
If ya'll wanna meet up just let me know time/place.

noahdr

Established Member
This will be my 4th year. You won't be lonely with the L; there are bunches down there during Mustang Week. Sid brought his down last year, one of the guys that run MW always brings his Rainbow L, and there's a bunch others. This will be my first year in my L.

I saw the rainbow L up for sale a few months back...sigh

roush24

Established Member
Which beach is this being held at? i see your from ny im here in pa so were not too far from each other. I have the mustang and and L but since its mustang week i guess i d take the stang instead of the L. let me know i may be interested in going if i can save up a few bux.

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
sounds good guys, I'll def post some more info as I get it. Im hoping to find a replacement to go down with soon. Travis, how much is one and where do I get one ?? Are there different versions ??

Black-Lightning

Struck By Lightning
Established Member
Blown5pnt4 nice to see someone one here from around where i live. Srry its off topic but i think your the 1st ive seen from long island. I cant make the trip but it would be nice if we could do something on the island. Everyone knows the hamptons maybe we can set up something down at the beach over there.

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
Whats up man, theres a couple from NY but not alot of them, post. I'm in Huntington so I'm down for just about anything. PM or hit me on AIM and we'll set something up...

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I'm going to try my best to make it down this Year,but i'm torn on what i want to take.The Cobra,or my Lightning.I have some Tranny work to do on my Cobra,so if i can't get that done i'll be definitely taking my Lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread