Mustang Week 2014!

Jarrod@Latemodel

Established Member
Mustang Week crew is proud to announce the Autocross Driving School presented by BFGoodrich will take place on July 15, 2014. This amazing Auto-x event will be hosted by Terry Earwood. There will be two classes with 26 slots in each class. These will surely fill fast so be sure to click on the links below to register now!

STAGE 1 CLASS

The Stage 1 Class will be perfect for those Mustang Enthusiasts that are new to the sport of Auto-x and want to learn from the professionals. This class will run from 10am – 1pm. Click here to register: Mustang Week Stage 1 Autocross Registration.

STAGE 2 CLASS

The stage 2 class will is for those Mustang Enthusiasts who have participated in previous Mustang Week Autocross events or they are experienced Auto-x drivers. Click here to register: Mustang Week Stage 2 Autocross Registration.

redrocket16

Established Member
Jarrod, how far is the drive from Waco? Im near San Antonio and I would love to go out there but driving my car to and from seems like too long of a trip. Any other shows on this level in these neck of the woods?

Jarrod@Latemodel

Established Member
Its a long drive for us. A good 20 hours depending on traffic. We split the trip up over two days usually. I was brave 2 years ago and made the trip in one day.

Users who are viewing this thread