Mustang week *live* 2009

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I did this last year and it went over pretty good so I figured I'd start it again this year. There is tons of talk it about ten different threads but I figured one thread for all the random BS and mustang week discussion from all the guys and girls at the beach would work out pretty good so here it is.

This time tomorrow night IF all goes well Ill be at MUSTANG WEEK!!!:rockon:

Presteige

Established Member
Mee too. As soon as I get off tues morning I'm heading. That way. Nothing like nice cars and good lookin ladies. :).

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
we are here

L1ghtning and ManoWar are here bitches..... Sgt D is on the road and gotsvt?. Who else is here? Call us if your in town. 843-324-6852

Last edited:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I got here late last night...already caught sight of a few nice cars rolling around. :banana:

Need to take my car out and get it washed. If you see me driving give me a shout. See you guys cruisin' around.

:rockon::rockon:

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
be there tuesday roll in near myrtle beach mall (colonial mall) around 11 am .. will be in 03 cobra white with black convertible top...shout at me if u see me!!

haz-matt

Established Member
Ill be in the 98gt, heading out in the AM. My 1st mustang week, cant wait to get down.

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
we got in town around 10 am yesterday. we're in surfside beach if anyone see's the bad mustangs banner on the house at kelly lane, stop in! we have the whole street to ourselves! 2 swimming pools and lots of room for parking. we thinking about a block party later in the week......

Users who are viewing this thread