Mustang Week Myrtle Beach 08

mikes93cobra

Established Member
the guy that built the mystichrome 93 is a good buddy of mine. i ended up hanging near his car for most of the meet and greet. you would be surprised how many people asked if that was the original paint lol

cthunder

Established Member
No crazy wrecks this year?

Dude, it was a close one... right near the parking exit where the other two wrecks were, there was a crazy mofo pulling doughnuts in a narrow 2 lane part of the mall exit. He did about 2 and got way out of control on the third loop and people scattered like crazy! He almost nailed a couple of cars! In the true spirit of the week, it set off a friggin burn out from several cars.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Unbelievable turn out this year for sure. Great pics, I will try to post up some that I got later.

Wow no 04 Mystichrome Cobras in attendance? Great pics and thanks for sharing them. Wish I could have been there just not possible this year.

I actually saw 3-4 mystichrome cars. One that I noticed had chrome 18'' stock wheels and was slammed - it looked amazing. I will try to get some pictures on here tomorrow.

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
yeah there was also almost a wreck the first day after the meet and great, someone in a black 03/04 cobra got sideways and almost lost it a couple times and then almost slammed into the back of a PT cruiser :0/...would have sucked on the first day there...cops showed up about 5 minutes later and the MW staff told everyone they need to get away from the side of the road to stop encouraging them....

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
awsome pix man thanks for sharing. That looks like a fun time. Hopefully I'll get to experience that one day.

The orange fox with the shelby razor wheels was pretty tits

Users who are viewing this thread