Mustang Wheel Headquarters - AmericanMuscle.com!

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png

800x600_Forum_1014_zps1d175e55.jpg

Looking for a set of Wheels and Tires for your 2010-2014? We've got you covered! From AMR's to the Bullitt Style we'll Mount and Balance your setup and get them shipped right to your door Free of Charge ready to be installed on your Mustang!

Rest easy knowing that AmericanMuscle has you covered with a Limited Lifetime Wheel Warranty as well as a 1 Year Warranty on the finish of your wheels! Make sure to take a look around our Wheels for Your 2010-2014 and let me know if you have any questions!

Alex

Last edited:

redline5.0

Established Member
Just fyi the picture takes you top 10-14 wheels but in your text the 2010-14 link takes you to 05-09.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Just fyi the picture takes you top 10-14 wheels but in your text the 2010-14 link takes you to 05-09.

redline - Thanks so much for pointing that out I appreciate it! Let me know if it's still acting up and I'll make sure that it gets fixed! If you have any questions about wheels for your Mustang don't hesitate to let me know, I'm always around to help out!

Alex

ford20

Established Member
I'm sorry, this is the Mustang Wheel Headquarters thread. You are looking for the Mustang Intake Manifold Headquarters thread so you are going to have to find that one to get the discount code for an intake manifold.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Do you plan to stock the Niche Misano?

Thanks

SK - That's a great question and I'm not 100% sure on this but I'll make sure that I have the Misano added to my list so we can work to have them brought on! Let me know if you're to have any other questions or parts recommendations! I rely heavily on the forums for them!!

Alex

What's the forum discount code? Looking to get boss manifold

Hey Bad - I swear you shot me a PM for the code but I just sent it over to you! Let me know how it works out and if there's anything else I can help out with!!

Alex

I'm sorry, this is the Mustang Wheel Headquarters thread. You are looking for the Mustang Intake Manifold Headquarters thread so you are going to have to find that one to get the discount code for an intake manifold.

hang tight! I have a "Intake Manifold Headquarters" Thread coming up soon! :)

Don't hesitate to let me know if anyone has any questions guys! If you're over 50 posts don't be shy! Shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up with our SVTPerformance code as well!

Alex

cheeser

Established Member
Wish AM offered more of the the Forgestars (CF10, CF5V) in silver.

jccobra

Established Member
What's the best price I can get on 20 inche niche targa anthracite wheels (staggered)I'm ready to buy,can come down Monday or Tuesday I'm 10 min from Malvern

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
I just ordered a set of Niche Verona wheels yesterday. I'm pretty excited to see how they look on my car.

That's awesome! Thanks so much for your support and business! Can you post up a shot once you have them on your car? I'd love to see how they look!

Alex

Wish AM offered more of the the Forgestars (CF10, CF5V) in silver.

Cheese - I'm more than happy to have this brought up at a new products meeting! We rely so heavily on the forums for parts feedback it's not even funny! Let me know if you think there's anything else you think we should be carrying and I'll make sure that it's brought up!

Alex

What's the best price I can get on 20 inche niche targa anthracite wheels (staggered)I'm ready to buy,can come down Monday or Tuesday I'm 10 min from Malvern

JCC - Shoot me a PM with exactly what you're after (partnumbers) and your email address and I can have a quote set up for you. If you're looking for tires as well we're unable to have them mounted and balanced on site as it's essentially unfair to our other customers that have orders already in line. Let me know and I'm here to help you out!

Alex

I Need 17" or 18" Track Rears with Drag Radials Set, whats the Best deal? Will 15's fit my 11, if thier chaeper??

Hey TB - Can you shoot my customer service team a call directly at 1-866-727-1266 so we can get a better idea of what exactly you're working with? We can get you set up with our forums discount code as I can see you're well over 50 posts. If you don't have it just let me know and I'll get you set up!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Well unfortunately American Muscle has somehow screwed up my wheel order. Only 3 showed up and the 4th seems to have never left...

Hey - I'm really sorry to hear about this but can you please shoot me a PM with your order number so I can look into this for you! I know what it feels like when UPS misses something and I can defintiely get you some help! Please let me know and I'll bend over backwards to ensure that this wheel is delivered as soon as possible!

Alex

Am, any pictures of hyper dark wheels on a stang yet?

Also, FYI, you refer to them as Hyper Dark on three wheels then "Hyperdark" on the 19x9.5

http://www.americanmuscle.com/hyper-dark-2013gt500-19x95-0514.html

Only notice because it sounds like something I would accidentally do on my companies website.

Hey Cobra! - Thanks for bringing this to my attention! That's definitely on the oddside and I'll make sure that we have this corrected shortly. Thanks for the feedback!

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread