My '03 Dyno Results

Tim Lester

Established Member
I went to get the '03 dynoed today. Got to the dyno facility (CJ Motorsports) quarter after 12. I drove the car onto the dyno (in ground) and got it strapped down at 12:30.

Mods are:

•12” K&N
•2.80” SFPH Non-Slip Pulley w/ 3 Piece Idler Set
•Predator Programmer (Custom Tune)
•Borla Stinger Cat-back

I made my first pull. I was disappointed with the results. It put down a measly 425RWHP/ 442 RWTQ. I then made another pull. The outcome was about the same. On the 2nd pull the car made 423RWHP/ 446RWTQ.

I advanced timing 2% via Predator and made another pull. The outcome was 445RWHP/ 464RWTQ. Now we’re getting somewhere. I was happy to see such an increase. I again advanced the timing another 2%. I made another pull and the car made 453RWHP/ 475 RWTQ. I advanced timing another 2% which was a total of 6%. The outcome was 456RWHP/ 481RWTQ. Then I added 2 more %, but the car didn’t make anymore power, so I put it back to 6%. The total amount of timing was 23 degrees at 6500 rpm. The air/fuel ratio could be tweaked a little more. I will talk with James aka RWTD (Runnin’ With The Devil) about this.

I am very pleased with the results.:burnout:

456RWHP481RWTQ.jpg

teal93cobra

Established Member
That is some good number's. I have appointment tomorrow at 9.00 am at Johnning Lighting Performance for High flow cats and exuast, heat exchanger, and predator and tune and dyno runs. I hope to see those kind of numbers. My wife's car already have filter, 2.80 pulley, And amazon tune and made 410.9 hp 450.7 tq with stock exuast and best time 1/4 mile 12.12 at 118 mph. I will post tomorrow my dyno numbers.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread