My 04 GTO vs 03/04 Cobra

OHH4GTO

Bring It!!
Established Member
ok so i was at one of the local spots. when i see a blue or mystic 03/04 Cobra .so we set it up fro a 20 roll since niether of us were on tires and we didnt want to do a ridiculosly(sp?) high roll. so we go from a 20 roll i beep one...two...three and we both are going sideways and we finaly catch traction mid way to second and we are preety much even but im a little bit in front ,i look down at the speedo and say dam (125mph) and were still dead even ....we look to the side and we past a cop that just put his lights on and then just turned them off lol then we finaly ended the race i lifted because our exit was next and didnt want to slam on the brakes(mine suck) so i had him my about half a fender at 165 ...id say i did preety good
my mods are longtubes,intake a lil bit of nitrous and a shitty tune,
his mods intake,exhaust,pulley,tune

what do these cars trap with those mods??the Cobras i mean

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
OHH4GTO said:
his mods intake,exhaust,pulley,tune

what do these cars trap with those mods??the Cobras i mean
In good air from 115-120+, depending on pulley (lack of) size and aggressiveness of tune...

Killer04

Established Member
Snorman said:
I'm still trying to grasp a run from 20 to "165", which is apparently not "ridiculosly(sp?)" high.
:shrug:
S.

+1! This story reeks of exaggeration. Not because you won, but because of the speed.

KILLER04

TH3N0TH1NG

Banned
Good battle:rockon: Glad your honest and respectable about your win. That's how the real musclecars do it.:beer: Some ricers say they "owned" someone by a fuggin fender. That cracks me up.:rollseyes

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Emin said:
:bs: little shot my ass

It's all reletive . . . A 100 shot is small compared to a 1000 shot :D

Nitrous :rockon:

Good run. 165 is a little high for me in a non-track environment but whatever it took.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
ohh4gto said:
look down at the speedo and say dam (125mph) and were still dead even ....we look to the side and we past a cop that just put his lights on and then just turned them off lol then we finaly ended the race i lifted because our exit was next and didnt want to slam on the brakes(mine suck) so i had him my about half a fender at 165

Damn dude you must be like OG street racer out there in Miami. Hope your "shitty tune" works good with your "small shot" when you race up to 165+ MPH. Cars that do all of that at once are usually "well tuned".

Here is what I find funny: You look down at speedo...125...then look over and you're still dead even.
...then....
Notice cop turns on his lights, then look behind (at a speed somewhere between 125 and 165) to notice he turns them off. Without even letting off the gas in momentary panic once you saw the lights come on (i.e. real OG style), you pull out the win just before your exit.

Doc GTO said:
It's all reletive . . . A 100 shot is small compared to a 1000 shot

So he has a car with a Top Gun system/1000 shot on it?

Small shots = Zex kits :lol1:

Last edited:

Topherbleh

Beer Master
Established Member
damn 165+ is fast if this is true.

Also I've never heard of a cop just turning his lights off and giving up, sounds like something out of tokyo drift.

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Topherbleh said:
damn 165+ is fast if this is true.

Also I've never heard of a cop just turning his lights off and giving up, sounds like something out of tokyo drift.

It does happen, ive talked to a few local SO people at a DUI Checkpoint, and just bsing around asked them what their personal policy was when they see someone going 150+, both of them said, unless they pose an immediate danger, they usually just try to light them up with the gun, and radio it in. Im not saying thats some kind of policy, but just something ive been told by our local SO.

They just like to go home at night I guess. Crown Victoria is not exactly a great platform for chasing down a 1000CC race bike already doing 150+ on a deserted highway in the country 20 miles from anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread