My 04 Kenne Bell Competition Orange Terminator

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
its been awhile since I've posted anything on here so I figure why not post up some pictures of my car & get back to being on this site again. Some will hate it some will love it but this is my dream car that I work hard for everyday & proud to own it. I'll start off with mods. It has a Kennebell 2.6 on 20psi making about 700hp. It's on e85 with full exhaust. Mac longtubes o/r x pipe & borla stingers. I ran my personal best at the track a year ago at 10.7 at 129. In 2017 I plan to get my times down an get more seat time, it is still an IRS car but been debating going to a SRA swap soon but can't convince myself just yet lol. I did buy this car almost 2 years ago on here from a member & has been the best decision I've made. Hope you all enjoy some pictures lol. Also a lot of the work done to the car has come out of one of the best shops voodoo racing innovations in Las Vegas! & some of these photos are from a good friend of mine @chad_geezie on Instagram. You guys can also follow me on Instagram if you haven't already @Dgomez503. Post up your Instagram names an ill follow back

image_zpsgduchqmg.jpg

image_zpsns3muqrj.jpg

image_zps7f7v2g1k.jpg

image_zpslopstopm.jpg

image_zpswa9ds7ho.jpg

image_zpss9eokfjs.jpg

image_zps1pjzwip0.jpg

image_zpsjdkujmpr.jpg

image_zpsmrexeiov.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Car looks dope man.

Stealthy_Shelby if you want to follow me.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Car looks awesome. Just don't like the windshield banner but that's just me. Any vid's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atxjustice6r

Established Member
Pretty sure this is Taylors old car. He bought it from the guy who originally did the build/resto. Theres an old, but detailed build thread on here somewhere

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
Hey man, cars lookin good! long time no see.
Thanks man how you been?

Looks damn good man!!
Thanks man I appreciate it

Car looks awesome. Just don't like the windshield banner but that's just me. Any vid's?
Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure this is Taylors old car. He bought it from the guy who originally did the build/resto. Theres an old, but detailed build thread on here
somewhere
Not sure who that is I bought it from a guy named Alex

Looks great man. Love the color
Thanks man

Beautiful car!
Thanks man

looks great, congrats - what size wheels/tires are those to fit on the irs?
Thanks man! Drag set up is 17x4 fronts & 15x10 rears with 28x10.5 and other wheels are 18x9.5 with 275s and rears are 18x11 with 335s

Users who are viewing this thread