My 04 SY Terminator

Moose04

Established Member
Just detailed it today. Still gotta polish the wheels. What y'all think?

Attachments

• IMG_20160206_165709.jpg
    IMG_20160206_165709.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 344

Moose04

Established Member
Clean, ever think of lowering it?

I considered it and would like to, but the roads where I live isn't really good for a lowered car. There is a lot of bumps and rough roads. I'm afraid that it may scrap. My mother has a 15 FR-S Release 1.0 (TRD) Edition and it basically sits on the ground. She can't go many places around here. Everywhere you take that car you have to worry about scraping. I don't want to have to worry about that with my Terminator. Yeah it's funny cause I was actually looking at my Terminator today thinking it would be nice to get it lower to the ground and close them fender gaps some.

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I actually like SY. ZY, on the other hand, just looks too light/faded for me. The perfect example of a SY Terminator to me would be lowered on chrome AFS wheels, black bumper inserts, windows tinted but otherwise stock.

You're definitely off to a good start though, OP. Car looks great!

Moose04

Established Member
I actually like SY. ZY, on the other hand, just looks too light/faded for me. The perfect example of a SY Terminator to me would be lowered on chrome AFS wheels, black bumper inserts, windows tinted but otherwise stock.

You're definitely off to a good start though, OP. Car looks great!

Yeah, the Zinc Yellow looks weird. Like you say it looks faded. I already have the black bumper inserts. I thought about putting staggered chrome FR500 wheels on it. I know I need a 10.5" rim in the rear cause I want to go with 315. I do also need to get the windows tinted. I'm gonna go 5% all the way around and then around 30% on the windshield. I'm more eager for performance mods right now, though.

Users who are viewing this thread